Title: xantrix's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# xantrix

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xantrix/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xantrix/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xantrix/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xantrix/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xantrix/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xantrix/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xantrix/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xantrix/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] alter final Page Cache output file](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alter-final-page-cache-output-file/)
 *  Thread Starter [xantrix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xantrix/)
 * (@xantrix)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alter-final-page-cache-output-file/#post-10759555)
 * this is probably related to [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-final-output/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-final-output/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Ads – Ad Manager & AdSense] Trouble with Display Conditions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-with-display-conditions/)
 *  [xantrix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xantrix/)
 * (@xantrix)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-with-display-conditions/#post-6375179)
 * Sure you are right! I’m going to open a new thread. thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Advanced Ads – Ad Manager & AdSense] Trouble with Display Conditions](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-with-display-conditions/)
 *  [xantrix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/xantrix/)
 * (@xantrix)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/trouble-with-display-conditions/#post-6375177)
 * I got a similar problem with attachment pages, I can’t hide some ads in specific
   post attachments (parent post has the discriminating category and there it works).
   
   Any check I can do in my theme ? Thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)