Title: wtassin's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# wtassin

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Where to find HTML code behind homepage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-find-html-code-behind-homepage/)
 *  Thread Starter [wtassin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/)
 * (@wtassin)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-find-html-code-behind-homepage/#post-3538782)
 * Ok thanks
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Where to find HTML code behind homepage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-find-html-code-behind-homepage/)
 *  Thread Starter [wtassin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/)
 * (@wtassin)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-find-html-code-behind-homepage/#post-3538766)
 * Thank you. I’ve been writing posts on there and nobody has replied. I’m almost
   at my breaking point and want to give up.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Where to find HTML code behind homepage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-find-html-code-behind-homepage/)
 *  Thread Starter [wtassin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/)
 * (@wtassin)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-find-html-code-behind-homepage/#post-3538758)
 * I’m trying to change the background of one of my contents on the homepage. The
   first box on [http://www.seaarkboats.com](http://www.seaarkboats.com) is blank
   because I can’t find where to put the code. If you could take a look at the site
   and let me know anything it will be greatly appreciated.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Where to find HTML code behind homepage](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-find-html-code-behind-homepage/)
 *  Thread Starter [wtassin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/)
 * (@wtassin)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/where-to-find-html-code-behind-homepage/#post-3538755)
 * Yes I believe it is…I’m new at this job and having to take over this and I’m 
   trying my best. Thanks for the quick reply! I’ve been working on this for 2 days.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How can I add a button on the homepage to hyperlink it to another page??](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-add-a-button-on-the-homepage-to-hyperlink-it-to-another-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [wtassin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/)
 * (@wtassin)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-add-a-button-on-the-homepage-to-hyperlink-it-to-another-page/#post-3531828)
 * OK now I can’t even find the HTML code behind my homepage. I’ve looked under 
   413 pages and none of them are my homepage. Ughhhh
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How can I add a button on the homepage to hyperlink it to another page??](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-add-a-button-on-the-homepage-to-hyperlink-it-to-another-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [wtassin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/)
 * (@wtassin)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-add-a-button-on-the-homepage-to-hyperlink-it-to-another-page/#post-3531821)
 * I just started working this job and I’m using what the other lady used. I saw
   the update but I’m scared it will change things and then I won’t know how to 
   fix it?? If I update will everything stay the same?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How can I add a button on the homepage to hyperlink it to another page??](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-add-a-button-on-the-homepage-to-hyperlink-it-to-another-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [wtassin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/)
 * (@wtassin)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-i-add-a-button-on-the-homepage-to-hyperlink-it-to-another-page/#post-3531745)
 * Anywhere on the homepage? Now where do I find the class…I’m new at all of this.
   Thanks sooo much.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Tuner] [Plugin: WP Tuner] installation of wp-tuner with 3.1 caused dashboard to hang](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-tuner-installation-of-wp-tuner-with-31-caused-dashboard-to-hang/)
 *  [wtassin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wtassin/)
 * (@wtassin)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-tuner-installation-of-wp-tuner-with-31-caused-dashboard-to-hang/#post-1943896)
 * PLEASE help. I have tried to download the WP Tuner and it did the same thing 
   to me. How do I get to the root folder? It won’t even let me get into dashboard.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)