Title: Wraith13's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Wraith13

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2] SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2 and WP 3.9](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seo-searchterms-tagging-2-and-wp-39/)
 *  [Wraith13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/)
 * (@wraith13)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/seo-searchterms-tagging-2-and-wp-39/#post-4841452)
 * Works partially.. on my [Interiour Design ](http://home1.org/)site It really 
   needs an update. It creates now randomly normal links, but also links like a 
   href=”[http://home1.org/?attachment_id=2975&#8243](http://home1.org/?attachment_id=2975&#8243);
   These links are really troublesome for both server load and seo
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Speed Booster Pack ⚡ PageSpeed Optimization Suite] Problem with error message on top of page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-error-message-on-top-of-page/)
 *  [Wraith13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/)
 * (@wraith13)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-error-message-on-top-of-page/#post-5135866)
 * Interesting, but removing “Removes extra Font Awesome styles” as I read here 
   fix the issue..I fixed the error like this, but if you need, I have the error
   log file (6mb uncompressed)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Speed Booster Pack ⚡ PageSpeed Optimization Suite] Problem with error message on top of page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-error-message-on-top-of-page/)
 *  [Wraith13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/)
 * (@wraith13)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-error-message-on-top-of-page/#post-5135865)
 * You can check my site too for the same error [home1.org](http://www.home1.org)
   
   I have all settings without lazy and move scripts to the footer.
 * Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/home1/public_html/wp-
   content/plugins/speed-booster-pack/inc/settings.php on line 58
 * Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/home1/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/speed-booster-pack/inc/settings.php on line 63
 * Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/
   home1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/speed-booster-pack/inc/settings.php on line
   64
 * Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/home1/public_html/wp-
   content/plugins/speed-booster-pack/inc/settings.php on line 68
 * Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/home1/public_html/wp-
   content/plugins/speed-booster-pack/inc/settings.php on line 87
    Warning: array_merge():
   Argument #1 is not an array in /home/home1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/speed-
   booster-pack/inc/settings.php on line 92 Warning: array_values() expects parameter
   1 to be array, null given in /home/home1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/speed-
   booster-pack/inc/settings.php on line 93 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for
   foreach() in /home/home1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/speed-booster-pack/inc/
   settings.php on line 97 – See more at: [http://home1.org/#sthash.2yqXZKSA.dpuf](http://home1.org/#sthash.2yqXZKSA.dpuf)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Archived post- how to unarchive and stop archiving](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/archived-post-how-to-unarchive-and-stop-archiving/)
 *  Thread Starter [Wraith13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/)
 * (@wraith13)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/archived-post-how-to-unarchive-and-stop-archiving/#post-4375364)
 * ok but my question is still valid… how can I un-archive all posts? May be on 
   DB level or?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Archived post- how to unarchive and stop archiving](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/archived-post-how-to-unarchive-and-stop-archiving/)
 *  Thread Starter [Wraith13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/)
 * (@wraith13)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/archived-post-how-to-unarchive-and-stop-archiving/#post-4375138)
 * Broadway theme, old owner of the site bought it. Current look was also my contribution(
   I am not a programmer, just read recently few php/html books). Is the theme related
   to archiving? Shouldn’t be binded with WordPress options?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How to unarchive an article and move it to active list](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-unarchive-an-article-and-move-it-to-active-list/)
 *  [Wraith13](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wraith13/)
 * (@wraith13)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-unarchive-an-article-and-move-it-to-active-list/#post-3968930)
 * Hi, I need something similar, to unarchive old posts(and stop archiving also).
   I run a website that doesn’t need archiving, and is better if all posts are available
   when users look into a category instead of seing just a title, to see title +
   picture. I didn’t found this information for moment anywhere. Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)