Title: WPW's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# WPW

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpw/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpw/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpw/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpw/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpw/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpw/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpw/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpw/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Glossy] The shortcode has stopped getting executed?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-shortcode-has-stopped-getting-executed/)
 *  Thread Starter [WPW](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpw/)
 * (@wpw)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-shortcode-has-stopped-getting-executed/#post-3543142)
 * Wow, thanks for such a quick response and action Chris!!
    Unfortunately I’m still
   fighting with the shortcode not executing… – I begin to think it’s something 
   in my WordPress setup that give me this strange problem. For now, I think, I 
   just switch back to only using your Tippy plugin, which executes without any 
   problems.
 * Anyway, I’m so crazy with Glossy, so I hope I can get back to make it work at
   a later point, therefore I send you a little info below, of how I’ve tried to
   debug – that might give you an idea of what could be the culprit, if anyone else
   should run into the same problem.
 * – Tippy totally works
    – Glossy only works inside a post/page – not in (Shortcode
   enabled) widgets – I’ve tried to deactivate all other plugins (Including Jetpack)–
   I’ve installed your updated plugin – I’ve tried using glossy without using uppercase
   letters in the shortcode name
 * If you should have any further questions/Suggestions, I’d be curious to know!
 * KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)