Title: WP-Tutorial's Replies - page 2 | WordPress.org

---

# WP-Tutorial

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/replies/?output_format=md) [1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/replies/?output_format=md)
2

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] UM Support: How can I remove comma output from dropdown multi-selec list output](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/um-support-how-can-i-remove-comma-output-from-dropdown-multi-selec-list-output-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [WP-Tutorial](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/)
 * (@wptutorial)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/um-support-how-can-i-remove-comma-output-from-dropdown-multi-selec-list-output-2/#post-9191803)
 * UM support answered my question here:
    [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-eliminate-commas-from-um-list-of-items/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-eliminate-commas-from-um-list-of-items/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] How to eliminate commas from UM list of items?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-eliminate-commas-from-um-list-of-items/)
 *  Thread Starter [WP-Tutorial](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/)
 * (@wptutorial)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-eliminate-commas-from-um-list-of-items/#post-9191799)
 * Thanks for the hooks they worked perfectly!
 * We were able to create array of booleans, built tags and complex lists for the
   client. The tags are separated by their own css instructions so there was no 
   need for commas. They look like buttons rather than tags similar to the reply’s
   composition window bbcode in this forum.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] UM Support: How can I remove comma output from dropdown multi-selec list output](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/um-support-how-can-i-remove-comma-output-from-dropdown-multi-selec-list-output-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [WP-Tutorial](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/)
 * (@wptutorial)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/um-support-how-can-i-remove-comma-output-from-dropdown-multi-selec-list-output-2/#post-9179320)
 * I know that. I am not asking for the code. I am asking you to point me to the
   core file that outputs your multi-select forms. I thought I mentioned it in previous
   post (3 so far).
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] UM Support: How can I remove comma output from dropdown multi-selec list output](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/um-support-how-can-i-remove-comma-output-from-dropdown-multi-selec-list-output/)
 *  Thread Starter [WP-Tutorial](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/)
 * (@wptutorial)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/um-support-how-can-i-remove-comma-output-from-dropdown-multi-selec-list-output/#post-9173414)
 * Thanks for replying!
 * Here is an example: The dropdown menu created in fields manager. We entered 5
   items (all styles, classical, electronic, lo fi and rock).
 * This is the output:
    [https://ibb.co/gPcbkv&#8221](https://ibb.co/gPcbkv&#8221);
 * See the commas now? We need to remove those.
 * Thank you.
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by [WP-Tutorial](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/).
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [First Post Title Hacked](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-post-title-hacked/)
 *  [WP-Tutorial](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/)
 * (@wptutorial)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-post-title-hacked/#post-9160025)
 * > …there are reputable organizations that can clean your sites for you. Sucuri
   > and Wordfence are a couple.
 * Let’s suppose I block all IP addresses except mine, if I am the only one who 
   can access ‘/wp-admin/’ and the WP site is on Hostgator, is there a way to hack
   the site?
 * That is, assuming one is not trying to access the Hostgator admin account.
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by [WP-Tutorial](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/).
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [First Post Title Hacked](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-post-title-hacked/)
 *  [WP-Tutorial](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/)
 * (@wptutorial)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/first-post-title-hacked/#post-9160005)
 * You should all be relieved to know that this “Bala Sniper” is an amateur hacker.
   All he does is post his silly country flag and victory claim via SQL injection
   to your site.
 * That’s why you only can see a post. Nothing else changes. At least that was the
   experience here.
 * This happened to one of our project sites around the same time as the others 
   reported here. We have dozens of sites and this never happened before. Ironically,
   it was also the only WP site we had we no defense in place.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Widget Options – Advanced Conditional Visibility for Gutenberg Blocks & Classic Widgets] SiteOrigin PageBuilder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/siteorigin-pagebuilder-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [WP-Tutorial](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/)
 * (@wptutorial)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/siteorigin-pagebuilder-3/#post-9150805)
 * Oh I think you understood. I pasted the code the free version is missing just
   to show you that I don’t need to buy your plugin to add user role conditions 
   but you seem to be a nice fellow developer so I changed my mind.
 * Nice plugin nonetheless…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Widget Options – Advanced Conditional Visibility for Gutenberg Blocks & Classic Widgets] SiteOrigin PageBuilder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/siteorigin-pagebuilder-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [WP-Tutorial](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/)
 * (@wptutorial)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/siteorigin-pagebuilder-3/#post-9145125)
 * > As of the moment
 * Sir, I am a developer too and can paste the code here with instructions to allow
   other users to set visibility permissions for widgets using php function/reference:
   current_user_can.
 * Just asking if you had that in place to avoid programming all that in vain.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Forms are not showing up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/forms-are-not-showing-up/)
 *  [WP-Tutorial](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/)
 * (@wptutorial)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/forms-are-not-showing-up/#post-8532560)
 * > [http://ivegan.ir/members/](http://ivegan.ir/members/)
   >  [http://ivegan.ir/register-2/](http://ivegan.ir/register-2/)
 * Try entering the numbers as western numerical not persian…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Forms are not showing up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/forms-are-not-showing-up/)
 *  [WP-Tutorial](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/)
 * (@wptutorial)
 * [9 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/forms-are-not-showing-up/#post-8532558)
 * > I already copy and paste the shortcodes of the forms into the page but unfortunately
   > they are not showed up into the page.
 * Post a screenshot like the user below.

Viewing 10 replies - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

[←](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/replies/?output_format=md) [1](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wptutorial/replies/?output_format=md)
2