Title: wpoverwatch's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# wpoverwatch

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] CJ not passing discount value](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cj-not-passing-discount-value/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cj-not-passing-discount-value/#post-12538757)
 * I just placed a test order, and the coupon code and discount were sent. In the
   plugin settings, if you check “Add debug info to order notes”, then it will tell
   you the URL that was used to send the order info to CJ. When a coupon code is
   used it should look something like this:
 * > The following URL was used for the cj.com tracking code: [https://www.emjcd.com/tags/c?containerTagId=xxx&ITEM1=test-2&AMT1=.25&QTY1=1&CID=xxx&OID=9490&TYPE=xxx&CJEVENT=&CURRENCY=USD&COUPON=coupon](https://www.emjcd.com/tags/c?containerTagId=xxx&ITEM1=test-2&AMT1=.25&QTY1=1&CID=xxx&OID=9490&TYPE=xxx&CJEVENT=&CURRENCY=USD&COUPON=coupon)
   > test&DISCOUNT=0.07
 * Can you ask CJ if this is still a valid way of sending the coupon discount info
   to them. It might be they changed how they expect the discount info to be sent
   to them.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] Not Working with Cookies and PayPal Standard](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-with-cookies-and-paypal-standard/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-working-with-cookies-and-paypal-standard/#post-12520598)
 * Hi Brittonk,
 * I just did a test payment with PayPal Standard and using the cookie storage method,
   and it created the iframe pixel. Perhaps what is happening is that customers 
   are not returning to the website after paying with PayPal. The pixel is shown
   on the thank you page, so if people are not continuing on to the thank you page,
   then the iframe pixel won’t ever be triggered.
 * You can verify if this is the case by doing the following. Perform a test payment
   with PayPal standard. Then on the thank you page, if you push f12 to bring up
   the dev tools, and then do a ctrl+f and search for “emjcd.com” does an iframe
   come up? See the screenshot at [http://wordpressoverwatch.com/uploads/find_cj_tracking_code.jpg](http://wordpressoverwatch.com/uploads/find_cj_tracking_code.jpg)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Filter Disable update not work!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-disable-update-not-work/)
 *  [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [6 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/filter-disable-update-not-work/#post-12029174)
 * Make sure ‘site_transient_update_plugins’ and ‘filter_plugin_updates’ are surrounded
   by normal quotes. This website is changing the quotes into curly unicode quotes.
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 12 months ago by [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] Issues with Dynamic Pricing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-dynamic-pricing/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [7 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/issues-with-dynamic-pricing/#post-11956770)
 * Hi sundaydriverxxx,
 * I tested it out, and it is all working fine with normal coupon codes. Unfortunately
   because Woocommerce Dynamic Pricing is a paid plugin that I do not own, I’m not
   able to setup an integration with that plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] Persist CJ Event ID for a period of time](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/persist-cj-event-id-for-a-period-of-time/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/persist-cj-event-id-for-a-period-of-time/#post-11669142)
 * Rakesh,
 * I’m using WooCommerce sessions ( `WC()->session->get('cjevent');` ) which stores
   the cjevent for 48 hours. You can add the [following code](https://stackoverflow.com/questions/41167646/woocommerce-set-cart-expiration-interval#answer-41191053)
   to your functions.php file to change this time period.
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] Persist CJ Event ID for a period of time](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/persist-cj-event-id-for-a-period-of-time/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/persist-cj-event-id-for-a-period-of-time/#post-11657677)
 * Hi Rakesh,
 * It should be saving that info and adding it to the order notes and to the cj.
   com tracking code. I’m out of town this week for my brother’s wedding, so I can’t
   look into it right now, but next week I can figure out why it’s not saving the
   cjevent ID.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] Adding CJEVENT variable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-cjevent-variable/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-cjevent-variable/#post-11526788)
 * Hi pizzadirect,
 * Can you start a new thread, or submit a ticket to our helpdesk at [https://tickets.wp-overwatch.com](https://tickets.wp-overwatch.com),
   that way sundaydriverxxx, won’t get a bunch of email notifications as we try 
   to resolve your issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] Add Currency](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-currency-7/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-currency-7/#post-11482728)
 * Hi Kenny,
 * I’m about to head off to the dentist. I will look into adding this functionality
   later today/tomorrow. Thank you for taking the time to provide me with the code
   you used to add currency support.
 * — Russell
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] Adding CJEVENT variable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-cjevent-variable/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-cjevent-variable/#post-11319686)
 * Awesome. Glad the fix worked.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] Adding CJEVENT variable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-cjevent-variable/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-cjevent-variable/#post-11251925)
 * I’m not sure why this would be happening. I’m not able to look into this today,
   but tomorrow I might have time to figure out what is wrong.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] Remove AMOUNT passed to CJ](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-amount-passed-to-cj/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-amount-passed-to-cj/#post-11251908)
 * I have removed the amount field.
 * CJ’s documentation said that both the item amount and the total amount is required,
   but now that you say it, I do remember CJ telling me to only use one of those
   when I initially created the plugin a year ago.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] Coupon Variable Expected](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/coupon-variable-expected/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/coupon-variable-expected/#post-11237449)
 * [@kristenhickman2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kristenhickman2/), do 
   you work for CJ.com?
 * I’ve included a fix for this in the update I just pushed out. The coupon and 
   discount fields are no longer being sent when there was no coupon/discount used.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] Adding CJEVENT variable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-cjevent-variable/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-cjevent-variable/#post-11237355)
 * sundaydriverxxx,
 * Thank you for that documentation. They didn’t have that when I first created 
   the plugin. I see that there have been some other changes as well since when 
   I was first collaborating with the CJ.com team on this plugin. If you get the
   newest version of the plugin, Everything should conform to their documentation,
   and I have added the ability to specify additional variables in the advanced 
   options. If you notice anything else wrong, feel free to let me know.
 * Cheers,
    Russell
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tracking Code for cj.com (on WooCommerce checkout)] Adding CJEVENT variable](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-cjevent-variable/)
 *  Plugin Author [wpoverwatch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpoverwatch/)
 * (@wpoverwatch)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-cjevent-variable/#post-11233612)
 * You have quite a nice looking website.
 * Thank you for pointing this out to me. Do you know of any documentation that 
   CJ has put out about the change?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)