Title: wpmac's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# wpmac

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpmac/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpmac/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpmac/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpmac/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpmac/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpmac/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpmac/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpmac/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[RSVP and Event Management] Question Order on Form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/question-order-on-form/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpmac](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpmac/)
 * (@wpmac)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/question-order-on-form/#post-7412923)
 * It seems that I needed to change the order (and change it back again) by dragging/
   dropping before the save sort order works. I entered the questions in the order
   I wanted, but needed to change it and change it back for it to take the order
   into consideration.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Register Plus Redux] [Plugin: Register Plus Redux] How to Display RPR Fields in Comments?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-register-plus-redux-how-to-display-rpr-fields-in-comments/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpmac](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpmac/)
 * (@wpmac)
 * [15 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-register-plus-redux-how-to-display-rpr-fields-in-comments/#post-1701800)
 * I figured it out! I’m so excited! (2 AM) For anyone following in my footsteps,
   in the twentyten theme I had to add the following to functions.php (I added it
   in with the class ‘comment-meta commentmetadata’):
 *     ```
       <?php if ($comment->user_id) {
       $user=get_userdata($comment->user_id);
       echo $user->occupation;}?>
       ```
   
 * ‘occupation’ was the registration field data I was looking for- you can replace
   it with middle_name, etc. This allowed me to display the commenter’s occupation
   when they post a comment. Awesome! If anyone has any questions I’d be happy to
   try to help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Register Plus Redux] [Plugin: Register Plus Redux] How to Display RPR Fields in Comments?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-register-plus-redux-how-to-display-rpr-fields-in-comments/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpmac](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpmac/)
 * (@wpmac)
 * [15 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-register-plus-redux-how-to-display-rpr-fields-in-comments/#post-1701799)
 * Hi radiok,
    Just curious if you have given any more thought to how to use the
   metadata. I see from your blog and the update that you have been making some 
   good progress on the plugin- congrats! If you find the time, I think others would
   also really appreciate this feature or some direction in how to implement it 
   individually.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)