Title: wpcork's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# wpcork

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Divi Torque Lite] Crashes Site When ACF is Installed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/crashes-site-when-acf-is-installed/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/crashes-site-when-acf-is-installed/#post-18576511)
 * Sorry Asif,
 * This did not fix the issue. The site is still crashing when the modules from 
   my previous message are enabled.
 * Best Regards,
   Donal
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Divi Torque Lite] Crashes Site When ACF is Installed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/crashes-site-when-acf-is-installed/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/crashes-site-when-acf-is-installed/#post-18576429)
 * Hello Asif,
 * The website php memory is already at 256MB, which is twice the Divi recommended
   level and I won’t be able to increase it more as it’s limited by the hosting 
   company.
 * It’s a bit worrying that one of your modules is using so much memory and your
   plugin would use even more except that I had to disable a number of modules to
   stop the site from crashing. Here’s a list of the disabled modules that crashed
   the site when they were enabled.
    - Inline Notice
    - Logo Carousel
    - Logo Grid
    - News Ticker
    - Number
    - Person
    - Post List
    - Review Box
    - Scroll Image
    - Skill Bar
    - Testimonial
    - Twitter Feed
    - Twitter Feed Carousel
    - Video Modal
 * Also, I found that a number of modules are have multiple instances in the plugin
   and I’ve shown some examples of that in the image below
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/creativeplaceswci.ie/wp-content/uploads/2025/07/Divi-Torque-
   Duplicate-Modules.jpg?ssl=1)
 * Best Regards,
   Donal
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Divi Torque Lite] Crashes Site When ACF is Installed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/crashes-site-when-acf-is-installed/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/crashes-site-when-acf-is-installed/#post-18574674)
 * Hi Asif,
 * I’ve looked at the details on this and I’ve found that when the modules I mentioned
   earlier are active at the same time that the Burst Analytics plugin is active
   it causes the crash.
 * You can see the debug log here; [https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1w4e1j4p62u8zwgchz0lh/Divi-Torque-Debug.log?rlkey=6w7pqwkojopbquu0o3v1wsngm&st=drirwd7i&dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1w4e1j4p62u8zwgchz0lh/Divi-Torque-Debug.log?rlkey=6w7pqwkojopbquu0o3v1wsngm&st=drirwd7i&dl=0)
 * And here’s a screenshot of the error…
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/creativeplaceswci.ie/wp-content/uploads/2025/07/Divi-Torque-
   Error-Message.jpg?ssl=1)
 * Best Regards,
   Donal
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EventON - Events Calendar] Cannot Add Related Event](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-add-related-event/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-add-related-event/#post-18570625)
 * Thanks Ashan,
 * I’ve updated to the latest version and it’s working correctly now.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EventON - Events Calendar] Cannot Add Related Event](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-add-related-event/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-add-related-event/#post-18564059)
 * Hello,
 * I’ve reviewed everything in the site and found that the issue happens when the
   classic editor is being used. I have switched between the classic editor and 
   the block editor and the issue keeps reoccurring when the classic editor is being
   used.
 * Is the plugin incompatible with the Classic Editor?
 * Regards,
   Donal
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cost Calculator Builder] Cannot Save Changes To Fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-save-changes-to-fields/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-save-changes-to-fields/#post-18527582)
 * Hi,
 * It’s my existing calculators that are not working, so I’m going to need to re-
   build them, which is disappointing.
 * Regards,
   Donal
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cost Calculator Builder] Cannot Save Changes To Fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-save-changes-to-fields/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-save-changes-to-fields/#post-18519424)
 * Hello,
 * Thank you for your reply, however I’ve cloned the website to a Flywheel .local
   site and the problem is still present.
 * There are no other plugins active, I’m using the TwentyTwentyfive theme and there
   is no caching, CDN or optimisations in place.
 * I have also found that I can create new forms, which can be edited, but my existing
   form cannot be edited.
 * It looks like the error only occurs when I try to edit older, existing forms,
   so there seems to be a backwards-compatibility issue with the plugin.
 * Best Regards,
 * Donal
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Connect Elementor Forms to Google Sheets Addon] Created Critical WordPress Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/created-critical-wordpress-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [1 year, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/created-critical-wordpress-error/#post-18427566)
 * An Update On The Support Provided…
 * Arpit gave great support and help to troubleshoot the issue. I was using the 
   free version and the support was better than I’ve seen from paid versions of 
   plugins. It wasn’t a problem with the plugin, which worked great, it was a problem
   with the security settings in the website hosting.
   Thanks gain to Arpit and I
   would recommend his other plugins based on the great level of support provided.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Primary Addon for Elementor] Slider layout broke since Version 1.5.8](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-layout-broke-since-version-1-5-8/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [1 year, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slider-layout-broke-since-version-1-5-8/#post-18326937)
 * Thanks for getting back to me with the update.
 * I’ve checked it on the website and it’s working.
 * Much appreciated and keep up the good work.
   – Donal
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Fastest Cache - WordPress Cache Plugin] Deferred Minified CSS & JS Cause Layout Shifts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/deferred-minified-css-js-cause-layout-shifts/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [1 year, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/deferred-minified-css-js-cause-layout-shifts/#post-18153874)
 * Hi [@generosus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/generosus/)
 * Thanks for the info and I’ll check out Perfmatters.
 * I’m usually cautious about using two similar plugins together, but if you think
   it will work by using Perfmatters for minifying the CSS and JS, I’ll give it 
   a go.
 * Thanks again,
   Donal
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Fastest Cache - WordPress Cache Plugin] Deferred Minified CSS & JS Cause Layout Shifts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/deferred-minified-css-js-cause-layout-shifts/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [1 year, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/deferred-minified-css-js-cause-layout-shifts/#post-18151066)
 * Hi Emre,
 * Is there a way to prevent the late requests of the /wp-content/cache/wpfc-minified/
   CSS and JS files ?
 * Regards,
   Donal
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple History – Track, Log, and Audit WordPress Changes] Select 2 Version Has Vulnerability](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/select-2-version-has-vulnerability/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/select-2-version-has-vulnerability/#post-17929514)
 * Thanks for the response.
 * I’ll watch out for the update 👍👍👍
 * – Donal
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Enable CORS] Not Passing CORS Tester Website Check](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-passing-cors-tester-website-check/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-passing-cors-tester-website-check/#post-17900948)
 * Thanks Dev,
 * I’ll find another solution and thanks again for your help.
 * – Donal
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Enable CORS] Not Passing CORS Tester Website Check](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-passing-cors-tester-website-check/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-passing-cors-tester-website-check/#post-17893300)
 * Hi Dev,
 * I tried resetting the plugin and it still didn’t work.
   Can you let me know the
   correct configuration (server type, etc) and I might be able to make some changes
   to get it to work.If I can’t get it to work can you suggest an alternative approach
   that might help me to get CORs enabled on my site?
 * Thanks again,
   Donal
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CF7 to Webhook] Use submission ID to pick email address](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/use-submission-id-to-pick-email-address/)
 *  Thread Starter [wpcork](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/)
 * (@wpcork)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/use-submission-id-to-pick-email-address/#post-17864207)
 * Hi Mario,
 * Thanks again for your help and I’m sorry that this is taking up your time without
   getting the benefit of getting a new customer.
 * I’ll try creating a new option which will be called by the get_option() and incremented
   by the updated_option().
 * I can also use the form title to make sure it’s the correct one as you included
   in your code…
 *     ```wp-block-code
       $contact_form->get_something() !== 'check-something'$contact_form->title !== 'The Correct Form'
       ```
   
 * Thanks again,
   – Donal

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wpcork/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)