Title: wordsetc's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# wordsetc

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Northern-Clouds] Update zeroed all my theme modifications](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-zeroed-all-my-theme-modifications/)
 *  Thread Starter [wordsetc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/)
 * (@wordsetc)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-zeroed-all-my-theme-modifications/#post-8880951)
 * Thank you SO much!!! That code worked just fine and now I have a child theme!!!!!!!
 * Thanks again,
    Tina
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Northern-Clouds] Update zeroed all my theme modifications](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-zeroed-all-my-theme-modifications/)
 *  Thread Starter [wordsetc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/)
 * (@wordsetc)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-zeroed-all-my-theme-modifications/#post-8880425)
 * Hum, I’ve used WordPress for many years and have never had a theme reload over
   my edited files.
 * So, now I’m trying to build a child theme based on that link you posted, and 
   I can’t get it to work. From the directions, I have no idea what parts of the
   functions.php file need to be edited to my theme/folder/etc. names and what don’t.
 * I can build the folder, and my edited footer.php file works fine, but I can’t
   get it to call the CSS file properly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [CiviCRM installation for WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/civicrm-installation-for-wordpress/)
 *  [wordsetc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/)
 * (@wordsetc)
 * [14 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/civicrm-installation-for-wordpress/#post-2612395)
 * I have CiviCRM set up in Drupal and I’d like to move it to WordPress. How is 
   it working for you? Any hints on using it in WordPress? How’s it going??
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem about how to execute php code in post](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-about-how-to-execute-php-code-in-post/)
 *  [wordsetc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/)
 * (@wordsetc)
 * [16 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-about-how-to-execute-php-code-in-post/#post-1451736)
 * My problem is adding some php code to the template files. I have a site with 
   some regular html/php pages and then a WP blog on it too. I need some php code
   inserted into the blog so it can run a file like I have it do on the regular 
   pages, but it breaks the WP theme when I insert it. I tried installing Exec-PHP
   and it didn’t work either for the php in the theme I needed to add or even in
   a test post.
 * Thanks,
 * Tina
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [How to display child categories on parent category pages ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-display-child-categories-on-parent-category-pages/)
 *  [wordsetc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/)
 * (@wordsetc)
 * [17 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-display-child-categories-on-parent-category-pages/#post-1220194)
 * I need to know this answer too for my situation!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Can’t Delete Posts?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-delete-posts-1-2/)
 *  [wordsetc](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordsetc/)
 * (@wordsetc)
 * [19 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-delete-posts-1-2/#post-517892)
 * This is just the problem I’m searching the forums for an answer to. I recently
   upgraded 3 of my blogs to 2.1 and only one of them doesn’t work. I’ve tried emptying
   the cache, using FireFox and IE 7 and various other things. I can’t delete either
   a post or a page and can’t add a category either. I can add pages and posts however.
   Any ideas?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)