Title: wordlas's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# wordlas

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordlas/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordlas/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordlas/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordlas/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordlas/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordlas/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordlas/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordlas/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Iptanus File Upload] WordPress File Upload buttons overlapping](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-file-upload-buttons-overlapping/)
 *  [wordlas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordlas/)
 * (@wordlas)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-file-upload-buttons-overlapping/#post-5998220)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Iptanus File Upload] WordPress File Upload buttons overlapping](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-file-upload-buttons-overlapping/)
 *  [wordlas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordlas/)
 * (@wordlas)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-file-upload-buttons-overlapping/#post-5998218)
 * Hi
 * Had the same problem and added another line to fix the hover effect of the Nucleare
   Theme in WordPress:
 *     ```
       input[type=button].file_input_button { left: 0; }
       input[type=button].file_input_button_hover { left: 0; }
       ```
   
 * How can I get the CaptchaV2 box to align left? I cannot provide you with the 
   link of my page yet because it hasn’t been publicly published. However, there’s
   a screenshot link below. The arrow shows where I want the box to appear on the
   page (both laptop and mobile versions).
 * [Screenshot with captchaV2](https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9406sxyiru656n/Screenshot%2C%20FUSE%2C%20captchaV2.png?dl=0)
 * Thank you for your patience.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Iptanus File Upload] Missing Visual editor and short code editor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-visual-editor-and-short-code-editor/)
 *  [wordlas](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wordlas/)
 * (@wordlas)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-visual-editor-and-short-code-editor/#post-6212239)
 * Hi,
 * I installed the pro version of File Uploader and edited the basic shortcode to
   suit my needs. I got this far:
 * `[wordpress_file_upload captcha="true" captchatype="RecaptchaV2 (no account)"
   uploadpatterns="*.m4a,*.mp3,*.ogg,*.wav,*.wma" maxsize="500" placements="title/
   filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton/subfolders/captcha/userdata/filelist/progressbar/
   message" uploadtitle="" captchaprompt="Kirjoita merkkisarja alla olevaan kenttään."
   successmessage="File %filename% uploaded successfully!" warningmessage="File %
   filename% uploaded successfully but with warnings." errormessage="File %filename%
   not uploaded." waitmessage="File %filename% is being uploaded." notify="true"
   notifyrecipients="lasse@brilliance.fi" notifymessage="Dear Recipient,%n%%n%This
   is an automatic delivery message to notify you that a new file has been uploaded."
   widths="filename:275px, selectbutton:60px, uploadbutton:60px"]`
 * My intention was to continue with CSS customization but at this point I cannot
   edit the shortcode at all. I tried to access it via Dashboard (logged out two
   times and back again) and via the browser editor (the yellow button on the top-
   left corner of the plugin) but clicking edit just opens up the WordPress File
   Upload Control Panel main view.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)