Title: Jordan's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Jordan

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How did spammer get usernames and emails](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-did-spammer-get-usernames-and-emails/)
 *  [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-did-spammer-get-usernames-and-emails/page/2/#post-9526624)
 * > Client is now getting the fraudulent password resets from ‘wordpress@mybiznetsite.
   > com’
 * I am getting the same thing.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Quick Featured Images] Contributors can not set featured image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contributors-can-not-set-featured-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contributors-can-not-set-featured-image/#post-5945370)
 * Okay, thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Quick Featured Images] Contributors can not set featured image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contributors-can-not-set-featured-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contributors-can-not-set-featured-image/#post-5945269)
 * Sorry, I think you might be misunderstanding me. Contributors can’t add featured
   images on the actual post itself. Has nothing to do with bulk editing anything.
   As far as I understand it, contributors should be able to add featured images
   on their own posts, but they can’t do that when this plugin is installed and 
   activated.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Quick Featured Images] Contributors can not set featured image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contributors-can-not-set-featured-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contributors-can-not-set-featured-image/#post-5945253)
 * But shouldn’t contributors, who can create their own posts, still be able to 
   add a featured image to posts they’re creating? When they can’t, it requires 
   a workflow where the contributor has to have an editor add an image to the post
   for them, which seems counter-intuitive.
 * As far as I can tell, my contributors had this capability until I added your 
   plugin — or am I missing something?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gravity Forms + Stripe] Gravity Form"Product" and "Option" Fields Not Working When This Plugin Is Active](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gravity-formproduct-and-option-fields-not-working-when-this-plugin-is-active/)
 *  [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gravity-formproduct-and-option-fields-not-working-when-this-plugin-is-active/#post-3895553)
 * CB, the pinned thread says support is not available here:
 * [http://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-get-support-1?replies=1](http://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-get-support-1?replies=1)
 * Only available via paid support on the gravity+ site. You may want to try that.
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: ["My Sites" gone after doing clean upload of WordPress files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/page/2/#post-2551618)
 * For those who come after me with the same problem, here’s what ended up being
   the problem:
 * I had changed my table prefixes for security purposes, but the tool I used did
   not change the prefixes WITHIN the usermeta and options tables. There’s a number
   of these that, by default, begin with wp_ and need to be changed to whatever 
   new prefix you chose.
 * If you have a large MU site, the easiest way to change the usermeta ones is to
   download the SQL file, open it in a text editor find all instances of “wp_” and
   replace with your new prefix. Then go back to SQL, flush the table, upload the
   new version.
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: ["My Sites" gone after doing clean upload of WordPress files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/#post-2551592)
 * Anyone anyone? Some of our sites are unfortunately crippled until I can fix this
   🙁
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: ["My Sites" gone after doing clean upload of WordPress files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/#post-2551551)
 * Anyone have any idea how to fix this? I don’t care if the user lists are gone—
   I can recompile them, since we have a relatively small site. I’m just more concerned
   about making sure it works properly.
 * I have very recent database backups (from before this was an issue) and can maybe
   replace tables with previous versions, if I knew which ones to use?
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: ["My Sites" gone after doing clean upload of WordPress files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/#post-2551519)
 * So I thought this might help. Here’s an album showing what’s going on with a 
   few pages: [http://imgur.com/a/vFF90](http://imgur.com/a/vFF90)
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: ["My Sites" gone after doing clean upload of WordPress files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/#post-2551518)
 * Okay! So, I’m still not sure exactly what the problem is — in fact, I’m still
   HAVING problems, but I’m getting closer to a solution.
 * I gave the “move plugins to another directory and move them back in one-by-one”
   thing another try and _lo-and-behold!_ some of the issues suddenly started to
   become clearer.
 * First off, a plugin (Pending Posts Indicator) was messing with the “Sites” menu
   on the Network Admin page. Not sure why that started happening now, when it’s
   never been a problem before, but it’s off now.
 * Next, somehow the list of users that is assigned to each site was removed. So
   I could access each site because I’m a super-admin, but they weren’t showing 
   up in the “My Sites” drop down on the menu bar because me, and everyone else,
   had been removed from every site except home.
 * Here’s where it gets really mysterious — now that I’ve figured all this out, 
   I’m still having a problem with the user pages on each sub-site. Here’s what’s
   occurring:
    1. When viewing “Network Admin > Sites” I see a list of all my sites. I’ve added
       myself back to a few of them, and I see my name on this list.
    2. However, when I go to any site’s user list, where I’ve been added, it says “
       2 items” on the page, but NOTHING shows in between the top and bottom rows of
       the table. So, I see both the top and bottom table bars (showing “Username |
       Name | Email” etc.) but nothing in between them.
    3. Next, if I go to any site’s “Users > Add New” page, the “Role” box is empty —
       no “Admin”/”Editor”/”Author”, etc. — just an empty drop-down with nothing in
       it. This page allows me to add new users, but again, they don’t show up in the
       Users page.
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: ["My Sites" gone after doing clean upload of WordPress files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/#post-2551512)
 * [Removed this post — issue no longer present.]
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: ["My Sites" gone after doing clean upload of WordPress files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/#post-2551491)
 * Yes. Seriously, the ONLY thing that changed was that I uploaded the new versions
   of the files I listed above. Before, worked fine, and after, kaput. 🙂
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: ["My Sites" gone after doing clean upload of WordPress files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/#post-2551475)
 * Yes, that is not the issue. (Just tried it again for good measure.)
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: ["My Sites" gone after doing clean upload of WordPress files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/#post-2551457)
 * Yes, they’re all still listed in wp_blogs.
 *   Forum: [Networking WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/multisite/)
   
   In reply to: ["My Sites" gone after doing clean upload of WordPress files](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/)
 *  Thread Starter [Jordan](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/)
 * (@wolf530)
 * [14 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-sites-gone-after-doing-clean-upload-of-wordpress-files/#post-2551426)
 * I don’t seem to have a “wp_site_s_” table. I have a “wp_site” table — that shows
   1 record, and that’s my main domain.
 * However, there are records for each of the other sites, still in the database.
   i.e.- wp_1_table, wp_2_table, etc.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wolf530/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)