Title: windowplanet's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# windowplanet

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Canonical] "Call to action button"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/call-to-action-button-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [windowplanet](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/)
 * (@windowplanet)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/call-to-action-button-2/#post-4783973)
 * Worked perfectly! Thank you, Ulrich!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Canonical] "Featured Content"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-post-details-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [windowplanet](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/)
 * (@windowplanet)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-post-details-3/#post-4733089)
 * Worked perfectly! Thank you again, so much for all of your help!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Canonical] "Featured Content"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-post-details-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [windowplanet](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/)
 * (@windowplanet)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-post-details-3/#post-4733085)
 * Ok, I figured that out. Sort of embarrassing trying to learn where to put this
   coding. Thank you for being patient. Now, is there anything to get rid of the“
   Posted in Featured” at the end of the post?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Canonical] "Featured Content"](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-post-details-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [windowplanet](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/)
 * (@windowplanet)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-post-details-3/#post-4732982)
 * I added the css at the end of the single.php, and it didn’t work.. Is there a
   specific spot that I need to add this to? I just want it to look like a standard
   image, there on the home page, and not a posting.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Canonical] Error 404 – Fancy meeting you here!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-404-fancy-meeting-you-here/)
 *  Thread Starter [windowplanet](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/)
 * (@windowplanet)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-404-fancy-meeting-you-here/#post-4727667)
 * That worked nicely! No more error!! Thanks so much!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Canonical] Error 404 – Fancy meeting you here!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-404-fancy-meeting-you-here/)
 *  Thread Starter [windowplanet](https://wordpress.org/support/users/windowplanet/)
 * (@windowplanet)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-404-fancy-meeting-you-here/#post-4727658)
 * All I’m seeing in appearance – home page – featured content, is a blue active
   link that reads, “see docs”. I don’t see where I am able to add content to this
   section?
 * Again, thank you for your patience. I am just learning all of this

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)