Title: Guillermo Sabbatella's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Guillermo Sabbatella

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LeagueManager] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in us-football.php on line 10](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-fatal-error-class-leaguemanager-not-found-in-us-footballphp-on-line-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-fatal-error-class-leaguemanager-not-found-in-us-footballphp-on-line-10/#post-4735544)
 * After deleting it and uploading again it’s working properly! Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LeagueManager] PHP Fatal error: Class 'LeagueManager' not found in us-football.php on line 10](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-fatal-error-class-leaguemanager-not-found-in-us-footballphp-on-line-10/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-fatal-error-class-leaguemanager-not-found-in-us-footballphp-on-line-10/#post-4735503)
 * Already did that and still happening :S
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ProjectManager] [Plugin: ProjectManager] Bug with WordPress 3.4.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-projectmanager-bug-with-wordpress-341/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-projectmanager-bug-with-wordpress-341/#post-2869212)
 * I’ve solved it by deleting line 548 of that file…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Class '_WP_Editors' not found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/class-_wp_editors-not-found/)
 *  [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/class-_wp_editors-not-found/#post-2751043)
 * I am having a similar issue using a plugin (ProjectManager).
    Whenever I try 
   to enter new data I have this error:
 * Fatal error: Class ‘_WP_Editors’ not found in /home/chutewp/public_html/wp-includes/
   js/tinymce/langs/wp-langs.php on line 548
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] HOW to Drag and Drop the team ranking on championship](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-how-to-drag-and-drop-the-team-ranking-on-championship/)
 *  [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-how-to-drag-and-drop-the-team-ranking-on-championship/#post-2173838)
 * It is working with default mode, but not with championship mode, any idea?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Help with 3 issues please!!!!!!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-help-with-3-issues-please/)
 *  [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-help-with-3-issues-please/#post-2796499)
 * how did you do this???
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PHPLeague] [Plugin: PHPLeague] Unable to create any league](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-phpleague-unable-to-create-any-league/)
 *  Thread Starter [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-phpleague-unable-to-create-any-league/#post-2742690)
 * I finally solved it. After deactivating “Euro 2012 Predictor” plugin it got solved.
 * I don’t understand why but it works
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Several PHP errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-several-php-errors/)
 *  [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-several-php-errors/#post-2692533)
 * Have you done it? I have fixed many bugs of the 3.7 version with the information
   of this forum. How can I upload it here so we can continue fixing and adding 
   functions?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Match statistic scored](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-match-statistic-scored/)
 *  [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-match-statistic-scored/#post-2518691)
 * I used it adding three fields if a player scored 3 goals
    Field 1: Ronaldo Field
   2: Ronaldo Field 3: Ronaldo
 * Have you achieved a better solution?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Working on 3.3.1 with a simple modification?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-working-on-331-with-a-simple-modification/)
 *  [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-working-on-331-with-a-simple-modification/#post-2583979)
 * which problem have you solved with this???
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Match Report is broken/not showing up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-match-report-is-brokennot-showing-up/)
 *  [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-match-report-is-brokennot-showing-up/#post-2459319)
 * could you fix it? I could, so I can send you the file by email if you are having
   the problem
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: LeagueManager] Displaying Goals Against in league table](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-displaying-goals-against-in-league-table/)
 *  [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-displaying-goals-against-in-league-table/#post-2080073)
 * which sport are you using? Try this:
    Sport: Soccer or Basketball Point Format:
   you should select %d:%d in the second place. (this format is Goals For:Goals 
   Against)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] What Sports does this support?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-what-sports-does-this-support/)
 *  [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-what-sports-does-this-support/#post-2675686)
 * Its customizable, I use it for waterpolo for example
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] League Manager stop work.. in wordpress 3.3.1](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-league-manager-stop-work-in-wordpress-331/)
 *  [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-league-manager-stop-work-in-wordpress-331/#post-2661368)
 * you should try adding a team using Firefox browser. I have had problems with 
   others
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LeagueManager] [Plugin: LeagueManager] Unable to add scores – broken page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-unable-to-add-scores-broken-page/)
 *  [Guillermo Sabbatella](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/)
 * (@willysabba)
 * [14 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-leaguemanager-unable-to-add-scores-broken-page/#post-2479541)
 * can you post any screenchot of the preferences of the league, and another with
   rhe error message?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willysabba/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)