Title: willboss's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# willboss

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Hacks](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/hacks/)
   
   In reply to: [Theme Update Check](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-update-check/)
 *  Thread Starter [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [15 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-update-check/#post-2081541)
 * By the way this is a theme I created myself.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordpress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] [Plugin: WordPress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] Cant see next page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-portfolio-plugin-wp-portfolio-cant-see-next-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-portfolio-plugin-wp-portfolio-cant-see-next-page/#post-2021242)
 * Cheers Dan!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordpress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] [Plugin: WordPress Portfolio Plugin (WP Portfolio)] Cant see next page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-portfolio-plugin-wp-portfolio-cant-see-next-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-portfolio-plugin-wp-portfolio-cant-see-next-page/#post-2021235)
 * Hi, no that didn’t work but it put me on the right track. In the ‘Portfolio Paging
   Settings’ I added %LINK_PREVIOUS% & %LINK_NEXT% and then in the Text for ‘Previous’
   link etc I added Previous and Next. Its working great again now. Not sure where
   those settings went to though?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Tools for Twitter] [Plugin: Twitter Tools] Posts don't go to twitter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-twitter-tools-posts-dont-go-to-twitter/)
 *  [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [15 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-twitter-tools-posts-dont-go-to-twitter/#post-1726399)
 * Anyone any idea as to when this plugin will be updated?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Skype Legacy Buttons] [Plugin: Skype Online Status] Multi User](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-skype-online-status-multi-user/)
 *  Thread Starter [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [16 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-skype-online-status-multi-user/#post-1686819)
 * Hi RavanH, thanks for replying. I will follow your suggestion regardsing the 
   other templates. Cheers!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Flickr-Gallery] Thumbnail Offset from Frames](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-flickr-gallery-plugin-flickr-gallery-thumbnail-offset-from-frames/)
 *  [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [16 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-flickr-gallery-plugin-flickr-gallery-thumbnail-offset-from-frames/#post-1290432)
 * thanks ben.teoh! I was experiencing the same problem and your CSS snippet sorted
   it!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Page Not Found!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-not-found-23/)
 *  Thread Starter [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [16 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-not-found-23/#post-1333102)
 * Sorted it myself. I just deactivated all my plugins and then reactivated them
   again and the problem was gone!! Not sure as to what happend.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Text wont wrap around image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-wont-wrap-around-image-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [16 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-wont-wrap-around-image-3/#post-1274628)
 * Thanks for the replies!
 * alchymyth thanks for putting me on the right path. I got ythe below from the 
   css file for the default template and it sorted the problem. Many Thanks!
 *     ```
       /* Begin Images */
       p img {
       	padding: 0;
       	max-width: 100%;
       	border: 0;
       	}
   
       img.centered {
       	display: block;
       	margin-left: auto;
       	margin-right: auto;
       	}
   
       img.alignright {
       	padding: 4px;
       	margin: 0 0 2px 7px;
       	display: inline;
       	}
   
       img.alignleft {
       	padding: 4px;
       	margin: 0 7px 2px 0;
       	display: inline;
       	}
   
       .alignright {
       	float: right;
       	}
   
       .alignleft {
       	float: left;
       	}
       /* End Images */
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Custom Fields Disappeared](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-fields-disappeared/)
 *  Thread Starter [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [17 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-fields-disappeared/#post-1189863)
 * Bingo! Removed the inactive plugins and the Custom Fields appeared again! Many
   Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Custom Fields Disappeared](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-fields-disappeared/)
 *  Thread Starter [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [17 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-fields-disappeared/#post-1189858)
 * I have looked in the Screen Options panel but ‘Custom Fields’ isnt listed! I 
   also disabled all plugins and it still doesnt appear. Like I said the custome
   fields do appear when i post a Page.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Flag post plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flag-post-plugin/)
 *  [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [17 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/flag-post-plugin/#post-866041)
 * Ok, I have looked and Looked and Looked but I couldn’t find anything. SO, I contacted
   a developer Milan Petrovic who developed the GD Star Rating Plug-in and I asked
   him to develop one for me at my own expense which he did. I now have the plug-
   in working on my site [http://www.centuryhits.com](http://www.centuryhits.com)
   and I have contacted Milan and asked him to make it public available which he
   has just done wit some enhanced tweaks [http://www.dev4press.com/](http://www.dev4press.com/)
 * Hope you can make use of it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Report Post Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/report-post-plugin/)
 *  [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [17 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/report-post-plugin/#post-780850)
 * Ok, I have looked and Looked and Looked but I couldn’t find anything. SO, I contacted
   a developer Milan Petrovic who developed the GD Star Rating Plug-in and I asked
   him to develop one for me at my own expense which he did. I now have the plug-
   in working on my site [http://www.centuryhits.com](http://www.centuryhits.com)
   and I have contacted Milan and asked him to make it public available which he
   has just done wit some enhanced tweaks[http://www.dev4press.com/](http://www.dev4press.com/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Report Post Plugin?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/report-post-plugin-2/)
 *  [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [17 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/report-post-plugin-2/#post-805782)
 * Ok, I have looked and Looked and Looked but I couldn’t find anything. SO, I contacted
   a developer Milan Petrovic who developed the GD Star Rating Plug-in and I asked
   him to develop one for me at my own expense which he did. I now have the plug-
   in working on my site [http://www.centuryhits.com](http://www.centuryhits.com)
   and I have contacted Milan and asked him to make it public available which he
   has just done wit some enhanced tweaks[http://www.dev4press.com/](http://www.dev4press.com/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Report Posts Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/report-posts-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [17 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/report-posts-plugin/#post-1015894)
 * I guess there is one then 🙁
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Report Posts Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/report-posts-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [willboss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/)
 * (@willboss)
 * [17 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/report-posts-plugin/#post-1015875)
 * Anyone??

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/willboss/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)