Title: Wildshots's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Wildshots

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wildshots/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wildshots/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wildshots/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wildshots/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wildshots/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wildshots/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wildshots/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wildshots/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Schema - All In One Schema Rich Snippets] Works Well](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stopped-working-41/)
 *  Thread Starter [Wildshots](https://wordpress.org/support/users/wildshots/)
 * (@wildshots)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stopped-working-41/#post-7785935)
 * “I reviewed the way you have used our plugin and it looks obviously suspicious
   to Google that rating are not given by direct users. It has more than 60 ratings
   but how many days it got so many ratings within? Sudden increase in ratings flags
   things to Google.”
 * The ratings are given by my customers after I have done work for them are they
   not direct users?
 * The amount of time taken to get to 63 ratings is in no way suspicious and I think
   that your wording in this is derogatory to me, and infers I have cheated the 
   ratings in some way.
    Not happy about that at all By the way I did send a support
   email after the one you have shown here.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)