Title: weseeclearly's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# weseeclearly

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weseeclearly/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weseeclearly/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weseeclearly/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weseeclearly/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weseeclearly/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weseeclearly/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weseeclearly/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weseeclearly/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] site crash and now can’t access orders](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-crash-and-now-cant-access-orders/)
 *  Thread Starter [weseeclearly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weseeclearly/)
 * (@weseeclearly)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-crash-and-now-cant-access-orders/#post-17488415)
 * Thank you. Yes, this is very clear!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] site crash and now can’t access orders](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-crash-and-now-cant-access-orders/)
 *  Thread Starter [weseeclearly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weseeclearly/)
 * (@weseeclearly)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/site-crash-and-now-cant-access-orders/#post-17487796)
 * update: I’m pretty sure I know where the payments will land. However, with the
   site now totally defunct and no way to log into it or check my woocommerce order
   log, will the payments still be processed somewhere on the backend? I find it
   absolutely ridiculous that there’s no way to verify the orders now that I can’t
   really access the database due to a corruption. But as long as I know the payments
   will still be sent via woocommerce to my bank, then I can go ahead and ship the
   orders anyway…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] “No shipping options were found for…”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-shipping-options-were-found-for-14/)
 *  Thread Starter [weseeclearly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weseeclearly/)
 * (@weseeclearly)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-shipping-options-were-found-for-14/#post-17427479)
 * I left a review. thank you again!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] “No shipping options were found for…”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-shipping-options-were-found-for-14/)
 *  Thread Starter [weseeclearly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weseeclearly/)
 * (@weseeclearly)
 * [2 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-shipping-options-were-found-for-14/#post-17426866)
 * Hi Pepe,
 * Thank you so much for following up with me. I just went through all of your suggestions
   and also had my status message posted here – and **then I figured it out!!**
 * The answer was in the first few paragraphs of the document on “shipping zones”
   that you linked.
 * For some reason, the fine art print service that I use (the dropshipping agents)
   imported a “Free Shipping” zone, and it was first in the hierarchy. I had disabled
   it (while leaving it at the top of the zones), but because it overlapped with
   EU, Germany, US, etc., it seems to have caused a conflict which returned the “
   no shipping options found” error message.
   I have moved it to the bottom of the
   hierarchy for now and will delete it once I’ve added Free Shipping to each of
   the zones, as a triggerable option.
 * Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction. You have been so helpful
   and efficient here!
 * Warm regards,
 * Wes

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)