Title: weebit's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# weebit

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] NextGEN Gallery membership](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-gallery-membership/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-gallery-membership/#post-5463363)
 * Well I believe I am looking at the right plugin if I like the features of the
   plugin. Do you know if NextGen Gallery plays nice with any of the membership 
   plugins? Can you think of any reason as to why it would not?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] NextGEN Gallery membership](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-gallery-membership/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-gallery-membership/#post-5463138)
 * Paying per month will work also sorry for the extra post.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [headers and backgrounds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/page/2/#post-5317119)
 * Samuel: I get what you are saying really I do. Yes I know WP like the back of
   my hand. I was just being nice, and trying to combine two things I like doing.
   Photography and WP.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [headers and backgrounds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/page/2/#post-5317115)
 * Giving images to the WordPress community is not giving support?
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [headers and backgrounds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/page/2/#post-5317096)
 * Even though the post is about the themes and template pictures I still got thrown
   into the abyss of the miscellaneous.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [headers and backgrounds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/page/2/#post-5317069)
 * I saw themes and templates that is why I posted here. Sorry
 * _[Moved to Miscellaneous forum]_
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [headers and backgrounds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/#post-5317064)
 * Yes I have several WordPress Sites.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [headers and backgrounds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/#post-5317063)
 * In other words (MY) top 200 pictures will be shared with WordPress.org to use
   in themes and templates.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [headers and backgrounds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/#post-5317060)
 * No the top 200 are my pictures I created myself. They are my pictures I took 
   myself. I wanted to share my top 200 pics to the theme and template creators 
   community here on WordPress.org.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [headers and backgrounds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/#post-5317057)
 * So how am I suppose to share the pics?
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [headers and backgrounds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/#post-5317053)
 * So what do I do create a page upload the top 200 and share the link here or what?
   I am asking what is best for the template and theme creators. I am just trying
   to help out.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [headers and backgrounds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/#post-5317049)
 * To add to or to use in new themes created etc.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [headers and backgrounds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/#post-5317046)
 * Images are used in the design of themes and templates for WordPress.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [headers and backgrounds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headers-and-backgrounds/#post-5317044)
 * They will be able to crop them, or just reduce the size, or what ever they need
   to do but I wanted to share a link to the ones that I thought the WordPress community
   could use. I don’t see a way to upload them here on the forum unless I am missing
   something. I believe the ball is in your court of what ever way you feel comfortable
   on how I share them. I understand many forums want to be secure and are weary
   of such request.
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Text to Speech](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-to-speech/)
 *  Thread Starter [weebit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/)
 * (@weebit)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-to-speech/#post-5004728)
 * My text to speech reads pages and emails for me. Called Text Speaker and the 
   other one is Natural speaking. Dragon I use specifically to spit out comments
   on news sites, emails, etc. I am at the cusp of being legally blind. So I don’t
   qualify for Jaws at a discount, or the help in order to purchase the software.
   There are many people that are in my situation too.
 * Regardless if a person is legally blind or not some times they would rather have
   the audio file. Audios are all the rage right now. They could also be like me
   and on the cusp of being legally blind. Reading lots of text is hard on my eyes.
   So I guess I need to check into making the plugin. If that is the case where 
   would I find this information? Thank you for your time.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/weebit/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)