Title: webmastervbel's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# webmastervbel

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webmastervbel/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webmastervbel/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webmastervbel/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webmastervbel/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webmastervbel/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webmastervbel/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webmastervbel/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webmastervbel/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[User Registration & Membership - Free & Paid Memberships, Subscriptions, Content Restriction, User Profile, Custom User Registration & Login Builder] Registration IP Address](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/registration-ip-address/)
 *  [webmastervbel](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webmastervbel/)
 * (@webmastervbel)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/registration-ip-address/#post-14780386)
 * I support this qustion. I have users creating accounts using Russian mailaddresses.
   They manage to work around the Country blocker I installed. WordPress Country
   Blocker but they found a way to work around this. Btw they do not use the User
   registration form, but manage to get in suing another way. I really do not like
   this and I want to know what is going on.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)