Title: webbysmart's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# webbysmart

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EWWW Image Optimizer] .webp and social sharing to Pinterest.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/webp-and-social-sharing-to-pinterest/)
 *  Thread Starter [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/webp-and-social-sharing-to-pinterest/#post-12492373)
 * Is there a way I can contact you privately? – Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EWWW Image Optimizer] .webp and social sharing to Pinterest.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/webp-and-social-sharing-to-pinterest/)
 *  Thread Starter [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [6 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/webp-and-social-sharing-to-pinterest/#post-12492118)
 * All browsers. Pinterest is unable to pin the webp image. Just shows X (Broken
   image).
 * We are using
 * JPG/PNG to Webp (checked)
    JS WebP Rewriting (checked) Force WebP (Checked).
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [How to Disable Registration Links after number of sign ups.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-disable-registration-links-after-number-of-sign-ups/)
 *  Thread Starter [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [10 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-disable-registration-links-after-number-of-sign-ups/#post-7114233)
 * Found a solution. Full code for function file.
 *     ```
       <?php
   
       function count_users_wp() {
           global $wpdb;
           $users_count = $wpdb->get_var("SELECT COUNT(ID) FROM {$wpdb->users}");
           return $users_count;
       }
   
       function limit_users_register() {
           $count = apply_filters('limit_user_count',4);
           $users = count_users_wp();
           if ($users >= $count) {
               update_option('users_can_register',0);
           }else{
               update_option('users_can_register',1);
           }
       }
       add_action('user_register','limit_users_register');
   
       function limit_user_register($option) {
           remove_filter('pre_option_users_can_register','limit_user_register');
           $reg = get_option('users_can_register');
           if (0 === $reg) {
               return 0; //break
           }
           $count = apply_filters('limit_user_count',4);
           $users = count_users_wp();
           if ($users >= $count) {
               update_option('users_can_register',0);
               return 0;
           } else {
               update_option('users_can_register',1);
               return $option;
           }
       }
       add_filter('pre_option_users_can_register','limit_user_register');
   
       function my_styles_method() {
   
           $count = apply_filters('limit_user_count',4);
           $users = count_users_wp();
           if ($users >= $count) {
       		wp_enqueue_style(
       			'custom-style',
       			get_template_directory_uri() . '/css/custom_script.css'
       		);
               	$color = get_theme_mod( none );
               	$custom_css = "
                       .user-new-php .wrap {
                               display: none;
                       }";
               wp_add_inline_style( 'custom-style', $custom_css );
           }else{
           }
   
       }
       add_action( 'admin_enqueue_scripts', 'my_styles_method' );
   
       ?>
       ```
   
 * Hopefully this helps someone. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[s2Member – Excellent for All Kinds of Memberships, Content Restriction Paywalls & Member Access Subscriptions] Downgrade subscription Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/downgrade-subscription-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/downgrade-subscription-issue/#post-6539791)
 * Is there a way around this? It just does not seem normal when you are downgrading
   from a higher package that has not expired yet. Example://
 * Package A – 15 a month
    Package B – 30 a month
 * User registers for Package B. 14 Days in, they decide to downgrade for next month
   to package A. It should not click in right away but wait until the end of the
   Package B before going to Package A (on recurring). So the user gets the benefits
   of package B and what they paid for.
 * I don’t know why this is left out. The way the Billing modification works right
   now makes no sense when it comes to downgrading.
 * The standard Paypal buttons works as expected but because of the 20 percent limitation
   on upgrades/downgrades, we are left with Paypal pro forms.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Accessibility] Red Outline missing ALT Tags](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/red-outline-missing-alt-tags/)
 *  Thread Starter [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/red-outline-missing-alt-tags/#post-6038969)
 * Joe a suggestion.
 * Since you triggered the notice for missing ALT tags, why not do it this way if
   possible.
 * When the missing ALT tag triggers, add another image below that image that says
   missing alt tag. The writer can delete that image and correct the image ALT on
   the spot. Once they submit or save draft, it checks again, and if still no alt
   tag, it repeats the same process with adding the image alt notice again!
 * This way it adds less strain of removing the DIV coding around the image and 
   having the user re-add the whole image. I hope I made sense and I hope this can
   be done.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Accessibility] Red Outline missing ALT Tags](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/red-outline-missing-alt-tags/)
 *  Thread Starter [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/red-outline-missing-alt-tags/#post-6038956)
 * Would be great if wordpress would implement a requirement, so that after a user
   uploads images, they must enter the ALT tag before the image can get added to
   the media folder.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Facebook Comments Importer] What is the Submitted Limit. How to bypass](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-is-the-submitted-limit-how-to-bypass/)
 *  Thread Starter [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-is-the-submitted-limit-how-to-bypass/#post-5811109)
 * Thanks for all your work. This plugin is the best!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Facebook Comments Importer] What is the Submitted Limit. How to bypass](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-is-the-submitted-limit-how-to-bypass/)
 *  Thread Starter [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/what-is-the-submitted-limit-how-to-bypass/#post-5810914)
 * Let me try to make more sense. When i put in a high number to show, say 300 the
   results come up blank. Any reason why this would be doing this?
 * I am trying to go back in history. Is there not a way for it to show only one
   type (link). I don’t need it to show photo / video.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Sidebars - Dynamic Sidebar Classic Widget Area Manager] Sidebar Location window doesn't finish loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-location-window-doesnt-finish-loading-1/)
 *  [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-location-window-doesnt-finish-loading-1/#post-5196177)
 * The drag and drop problem is due to a conflict with another plugin. I wonder 
   why the loading / saving never ends though. I refresh the screen and its there
   just fine. Just kinda annoying.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Custom Sidebars - Dynamic Sidebar Classic Widget Area Manager] Sidebar Location window doesn't finish loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-location-window-doesnt-finish-loading-1/)
 *  [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sidebar-location-window-doesnt-finish-loading-1/#post-5196176)
 * I am starting to have a lot of problems with this too. I miss the old version
   where it was outside of the widget area. I had the same never ending loading…
   then I cannot drag and drop anymore with this plugin. Weird.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Accessibility] Toolbar Size](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/toolbar-size/)
 *  [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/toolbar-size/#post-5009920)
 * Sorry if I’m blind but what is the short code parameters for this plugin?
 * Odedta try this code in your template css file. I made the icons bigger. It would
   be a good starting point.
 * .a11y-toolbar ul li {height: 34px;width: 34px;}
    .a11y-toolbar ul li a {height:
   34px;width: 34px;} .a11y-toolbar .icon {height: 20px;width: 20px;background-size:
   44px 110px;} .a11y-toolbar .icon-tint {margin-top: 5px;background-position: 0-
   22px;} .a11y-toolbar .icon-font {margin-top: 5px;background-position: 0 -44px;}
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Dynamic Team Manager - Team Member Showcase with grid, slider, table Elementor widget & shortcode] Social Icons not showing up](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-icons-not-showing-up-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-icons-not-showing-up-1/#post-5043832)
 * Thanks that did the trick. I had to hit save changes again in settings and it
   appeared.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Dynamic Team Manager - Team Member Showcase with grid, slider, table Elementor widget & shortcode] Email Addresses](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-addresses-2/)
 *  [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-addresses-2/#post-4713365)
 * I added an email address and this doesn’t seem to be working?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shortcodes by Angie Makes] CSS overides](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-overides/)
 *  Thread Starter [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-overides/#post-5018904)
 * I am going to close this.
 * What i did was add
 * .wc-shortcodes-box-primary * {color: #000000;}
 * my to theme stylesheet and that seems to fix a lot of my issues. – thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shortcodes by Angie Makes] CSS overides](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-overides/)
 *  Thread Starter [webbysmart](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/)
 * (@webbysmart)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-overides/#post-5018903)
 * I see the option -(Use shortcode CSS provided by plugin) which is checked. This
   would solve my problem. I guess this was my mistake that i was depending on your
   style sheet, and trying to override color choices.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/webbysmart/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)