Title: waldopepper's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# waldopepper

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Estatik Real Estate Plugin] Image pop-up on mobile not showing correctly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-pop-up-on-mobile-not-showing-correctly/)
 *  Thread Starter [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [6 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-pop-up-on-mobile-not-showing-correctly/#post-18869528)
 * OK I managed to fix this myself by tweaking the CSS. No idea why this broke but
   just in case anyone else has this issue, add this to your bespoke CSS:
 * /* Fix mobile pop-up height */
   .mfp-content {height: 90vh;}
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Estatik Real Estate Plugin] Image pop-up on mobile not showing correctly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-pop-up-on-mobile-not-showing-correctly/)
 *  Thread Starter [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [6 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-pop-up-on-mobile-not-showing-correctly/#post-18869514)
 * Oh it didn’t keep the screenshot I pasted into the thread – this is how the pop-
   up is displayed:
 * [https://www.homesweethomeproperties.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2026/04/Pop-up-error.jpg](https://www.homesweethomeproperties.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2026/04/Pop-up-error.jpg)
 * ![](https://wordpress.org/f4c557ab-96d6-4d4d-a1b3-16ef319a603f)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Shortcodes Ultimate - Content Elements] Shortcodes disappeared after updated to 7.4.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-disappeared-after-updated-to-7-4-2/)
 *  [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-disappeared-after-updated-to-7-4-2/#post-18581475)
 * I have just noticed all my testimonials are not being rendered and we’re on 7.4.5–
   could this be why?
 * E.g. they are literally being rendered as:
 * [su_testimonial name=”Totally Locally Yeovil” company=””]Many thanks for keeping
   this fantastic initiative going. Its very much needed![/su_testimonial]
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPC Smart Product Collections for WooCommerce] Products disappearing from collections](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-disappearing-from-collections/)
 *  [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-disappearing-from-collections/#post-18231833)
 * Hi  [@janilyn409](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janilyn409/) could you 
   ask the developers to add the ability to specify the Collection on the single
   product screen – this makes the most logical sense – everything else about Products
   can be specified here!
 * Currently it adds another step in the process to go to another page to do this,
   and as I mentioned if you have hundreds of similarly named products, this could
   take a long time to find and lead to errors.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPC Smart Product Collections for WooCommerce] Products disappearing from collections](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-disappearing-from-collections/)
 *  [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [1 year, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-disappearing-from-collections/#post-18224385)
 * Hi [@janilyn409](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janilyn409/) bulk-assigning
   does work initially but are undone, that seems like an issue with the plugin 
   rather than WordPress itself! I have used other multi-vendor plugins and none
   have ever had this issue with bulk-assigning any custom fields being reversed.
 * But if you can’t fix that… users of this plugin are likely only attempting to
   use the bulk-assigning of products to collections because they cannot assign 
   each product individually to a collection when they are created, via the standard
   Product page – as mentioned above and I stated on another topic months ago. When
   you select ‘Collections’ in screen options, it doesn’t show any new meta section
   of the product page to be able to assign to a Collection.
 * See video example: [https://www.loom.com/share/583166c1e4cd4fffae24ca322efb2f13?sid=7ed69f2b-00b4-4196-87d1-f60378da50b4](https://www.loom.com/share/583166c1e4cd4fffae24ca322efb2f13?sid=7ed69f2b-00b4-4196-87d1-f60378da50b4)
 * Could you look at fixing this issue instead? This would be the most user-friendly
   method anyway, all that users need and mean that I could actually use this plugin!
   Assigning products by browsing to each Collection page and manually searching/
   adding each product is just not user-friendly at all, takes too much time and
   can lead to errors in selecting similarly named products.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPC Smart Product Collections for WooCommerce] Products still disappear from collections](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-still-disappear-from-collections/)
 *  Thread Starter [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [2 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/products-still-disappear-from-collections/#post-17985080)
 * Hi [@janilyn409](https://wordpress.org/support/users/janilyn409/) sure here’s
   a screen recording. I am assigning the Collection via bulk-edit, it assigns it
   to the collection but if you skip to just after 2minutes it disappears from it.
 * This is after deleting the site cache.
 * I also included footage the single product page at the end to show that ticking
   the Collections option in Screen Options doesn’t make this field visible. Perhaps
   if this worked and users could assign the Collection on each individual product
   page, it would be another method of assigning Collections that doesn’t encounter
   this bug?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Estatik Real Estate Plugin] atal error: Cannot redeclare es_load_textdomain() (previously declared in](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/atal-error-cannot-redeclare-es_load_textdomain-previously-declared-in/)
 *  Thread Starter [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/atal-error-cannot-redeclare-es_load_textdomain-previously-declared-in/#post-17772758)
 * Hi, not sure if this is related to my confusion over the different versions (
   Pro is now activated and running fine now)… but images are not showing when I
   create a PDF listing – the image gallery, logo and QR code are just showing as
   missing images.
 * Am I doing something wrong? 🙂 I haven’t edited any templates or CSS and I tried
   disabling all plugins except Estatik Pro and this still happens.
 * Test site is: [https://chriss380.sg-host.com/](https://chriss380.sg-host.com/)
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Estatik Real Estate Plugin] atal error: Cannot redeclare es_load_textdomain() (previously declared in](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/atal-error-cannot-redeclare-es_load_textdomain-previously-declared-in/)
 *  Thread Starter [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/atal-error-cannot-redeclare-es_load_textdomain-previously-declared-in/#post-17771213)
 * Ah great, simple! Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Estatik Real Estate Plugin] atal error: Cannot redeclare es_load_textdomain() (previously declared in](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/atal-error-cannot-redeclare-es_load_textdomain-previously-declared-in/)
 *  Thread Starter [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/atal-error-cannot-redeclare-es_load_textdomain-previously-declared-in/#post-17770427)
 * Oops missed a character in the title!
 * Both Estatik and Pro versions are 4.1.3 if that helps.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Estatik Real Estate Plugin] Tweak property PDF](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tweak-property-pdf/)
 *  Thread Starter [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tweak-property-pdf/#post-17770398)
 * Thanks, I’ll probably need to ask someone for help with the CSS!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Estatik Real Estate Plugin] Estatik Premium Installation Fatal Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/estatik-premium-installation-fatal-error/)
 *  [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/estatik-premium-installation-fatal-error/#post-17770337)
 * Hi, I installed Estatik fine a while back but I just noticed it’s de-activated
   and when I try to Activate it I get this message too:
 * Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
   **Fatal error**:
   Cannot redeclare es_load_textdomain() (previously declared in /home/customer/
   www/websitehere.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/estatik4-pro-1/estatik.php:
   38) in **/home/customer/www/websitehere.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/estatik/
   estatik.php** on line **37**
 * I tried uninstalling it and installing again and I still get this message. Is
   there anything I can do? Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPC Smart Product Collections for WooCommerce] Cannot keep products in a Collection](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-keep-products-in-a-collection/)
 *  Thread Starter [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-keep-products-in-a-collection/#post-16973932)
 * Hello @[miemie](https://wordpress.org/support/users/miemie/) This is my quarterly
   check-in to see if this major bug might be looked at please!?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPC Smart Product Collections for WooCommerce] Cannot keep products in a Collection](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-keep-products-in-a-collection/)
 *  Thread Starter [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [3 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-keep-products-in-a-collection/#post-16710207)
 * Hi! Any update on this bug? Thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPC Smart Product Collections for WooCommerce] Cannot keep products in a Collection](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-keep-products-in-a-collection/)
 *  Thread Starter [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-keep-products-in-a-collection/#post-16645123)
 * Thanks [@neivis1314](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neivis1314/) glad I’m
   not alone! I’m also using WordPress (I mentioned Shopify because this Plugin 
   recreates Shopify Collections).
 * It seems as though there is a bug that creates this issue for more than one user,
   if someone could look into this, that would be great.
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPC Smart Product Collections for WooCommerce] Cannot keep products in a Collection](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-keep-products-in-a-collection/)
 *  Thread Starter [waldopepper](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/)
 * (@waldopepper)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-keep-products-in-a-collection/#post-16560079)
 * Hi @[miemie](https://wordpress.org/support/users/miemie/) here are the settings
   for the plugin, is that what you mean? I just updated to the new version and 
   the same issue is happening.
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/popup.waldopepper.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Collections-
   settings.jpg?ssl=1)
 * Example update, bulk-editing 2 products to add to the ‘Reed Good Roasters’ collection.
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/popup.waldopepper.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Collections-
   update-1.jpg?ssl=1)
 * They updated OK and showed in this category for about 3 minutes and showed when
   listing the collection on the Woocommerce shop page too.
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/popup.waldopepper.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Collections-
   update-2.jpg?ssl=1)
 * Then they suddenly weren’t assigned to any collection again:
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/popup.waldopepper.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/Collections-
   update-3.jpg?ssl=1)
 * When I assign them to a collection via the Collection page (and search for them)
   they are assigned OK and stay fine, it’s just when editing via the Woo All Products
   page that this happens. I need to be able to assign them via this page because
   I will have hundreds of products so using the plugin search method will take 
   too long. Thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/waldopepper/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)