Title: Vladimir Sotin's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Vladimir Sotin

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vsotin/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vsotin/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vsotin/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vsotin/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vsotin/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vsotin/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vsotin/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vsotin/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Problem changing site language](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-changing-site-language/)
 *  Thread Starter [Vladimir Sotin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vsotin/)
 * (@vsotin)
 * [1 year, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-changing-site-language/#post-18263119)
 * My problem is that I only have the English language available on the list in 
   the settings. Unfortunately, I did not do the installation of WordPress, I got
   such a WordPress site installed. I know how to change the language in the settings,
   usually there is a list of all available languages. In this case, I only have
   English available, and the site should be in Serbian in Cyrillic. So I am interested
   in whether there is a possibility to somehow manually add the Serbian language
   to the site. My problem is that about 500 articles have already been entered 
   on the site. And if possible, I wouldn’t want to have to do a new installation
   of WordPress.
 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/www.petarkonjovic.edu.rs/slike/lang.png)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sheet Music Libary] Serbian Translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/serbian-translation-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Vladimir Sotin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vsotin/)
 * (@vsotin)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/serbian-translation-2/#post-11130299)
 * Ok I will try to contact them to
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sheet Music Libary] Serbian Translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/serbian-translation-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Vladimir Sotin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vsotin/)
 * (@vsotin)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/serbian-translation-2/#post-10929476)
 * What is currently happening with support on this plugin

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)