Title: vicius's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# vicius

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cat + Tag Filter] WP doesn't understant created link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-doesnt-understant-created-link/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-doesnt-understant-created-link/#post-3204323)
 * Hello,
    In the category base field the is written simple dot – “.” and nothing
   more 🙂 I even don’t remember why I have done like this, It was before several
   years 🙂 In the Tag base there is written one word, which you won’t understand(
   not in english). But I would like to keep it, it’s for SEO and other reasons.
 * I didn’t tried to delete category and tag base with the newest plugin version.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cat + Tag Filter] WP doesn't understant created link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-doesnt-understant-created-link/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-doesnt-understant-created-link/#post-3204276)
 * Ok..
    By the way – plugin is awesome…!
 * Just wondering – is there any way to make google to start indexing pages filtered
   by category and tag? Is there any way to create a meta titles, descriptions and
   keywords for such pages?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cat + Tag Filter] WP doesn't understant created link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-doesnt-understant-created-link/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-doesnt-understant-created-link/#post-3204271)
 * Hi ajayver,
    thanks, no it’s working. links structure now looks like this: aaa.
   com/?category_name=category-name&tag=tag-name
 * Can you please inform me when I should update this plugin?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Query Multiple Taxonomies] How to translate Categories and Tags in widget?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-translate-categories-and-tags-in-widget/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-translate-categories-and-tags-in-widget/#post-3204496)
 * That’s a strange decision to make this code like it is 🙂
 * Why they have not been added to the plugins .po and .mo files?
 * Now I need to change these phrases for whole WordPress, because instead of “Categories”
   I will write something like “Country” and instead of “Tags” I’ll write something
   like “Type of activity” and all these phrases will be the same everywhere else.
 * Maybe you can suggest some other solution?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Cat + Tag Filter] WP doesn't understant created link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-doesnt-understant-created-link/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-doesnt-understant-created-link/#post-3204219)
 * P.S. have tried to change permalink structure, nothing happened.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Skitter Slideshow] Need flexible (responsive) width](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-flexible-responsive-width/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-flexible-responsive-width/#post-3166288)
 * By the way – not with the all effects..
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Skitter Slideshow] Need flexible (responsive) width](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-flexible-responsive-width/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-flexible-responsive-width/#post-3166287)
 * For me the photos are not changing as before – new photo comes at the upper left
   corner and sticks there:
    [http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/192/79293274.jpg](http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/192/79293274.jpg)
   [http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7561/95898828.jpg](http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/7561/95898828.jpg)
   [http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1638/16809388.jpg](http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1638/16809388.jpg)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Skitter Slideshow] Need flexible (responsive) width](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-flexible-responsive-width/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-flexible-responsive-width/#post-3166284)
 * Yes, it looks the same for me also. But is the animation working properly? Even
   with the max size?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Skitter Slideshow] Need flexible (responsive) width](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-flexible-responsive-width/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/need-flexible-responsive-width/#post-3166282)
 * Hi Emil,
    Thanks for try, it’s almost working, but it looks like that the animation
   is not working properly. Also if the width is becoming smaller, it doesn’t change
   the height (but I could live with such a problem :)) You can check it on this
   site, where I have tested it: [http://www.mezgykla.lt/](http://www.mezgykla.lt/)
 * P.S. have tried to add height: auto; line to the .container_skitter and .box_skitter,
   but also was not working properly.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Custom CSS class for custom meniu item](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-class-for-custom-meniu-item/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-class-for-custom-meniu-item/#post-3147146)
 * Or can you just show me the link how to manage with that CSS Classes (optional)
   field in wordpress codex?
    I cannot find any explanations..
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Custom CSS class for custom meniu item](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-class-for-custom-meniu-item/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-class-for-custom-meniu-item/#post-3147143)
 * Thanks, but you still didn’t answer my question.
    Is the way I’m trying to do
   that correct?
 * To style.css I’m adding this:
    #catnav li.blogas a { color: #A8D334 !important;}
 * And through the dashboard I’m marking CSS field like this:
    [http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/3334/cssclass.jpg](http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/3334/cssclass.jpg)
 * Such way should be working with non commercial theme?
    Thanks in advance..!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Custom CSS class for custom meniu item](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-class-for-custom-meniu-item/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-class-for-custom-meniu-item/#post-3147079)
 * esmi, you mean that with normal theme such thing like I was trying should work..?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Custom CSS class for custom meniu item](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-class-for-custom-meniu-item/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-class-for-custom-meniu-item/#post-3147077)
 * Also hjust tried to add this to style.css, but was not working…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Custom CSS class for custom meniu item](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-class-for-custom-meniu-item/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-class-for-custom-meniu-item/#post-3147067)
 * One more.
    In general my template has custom.css which is overriding style.css,
   so I have added this code to custom.css. Also in the code and in CSS Classes (
   optional) field I’m using class name: blogas
 * Thanks in advance for help!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Custom CSS class for custom meniu item](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-class-for-custom-meniu-item/)
 *  Thread Starter [vicius](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/)
 * (@vicius)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-css-class-for-custom-meniu-item/#post-3147062)
 * [http://www.rusiuok.lt/](http://www.rusiuok.lt/) meniu item – BLOG’AS
    It looks
   like that this color is not appearing throught the “inspect element” function.
   Also tryied to add !important after color number..

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vicius/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)