Title: WebStar's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# WebStar

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MailPoet - Newsletters, Email Marketing, and Automation] New premium account stuck in pending review for 10+ days](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-premium-account-stuck-in-pending-review-for-10-days/)
 *  [WebStar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/)
 * (@vertsman)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-premium-account-stuck-in-pending-review-for-10-days/#post-18495542)
 * I have the same problem. My MailPoet paid account is “pending review” for about
   10 days, instade of promissed 48 hours. I sent a request through the support 
   form, but I only received an automated response.
 * It turns out that I pay monthly for a plan that I haven’t been able to use for
   10 days out of the month!
 * At first I’ve create a newsletter subscription form by Elementor and get few 
   hudreds subscribers. After this I added MailPoet for send my newsletter. I’ve
   paid for my plan, but as I see on MailPoet directions, they requres to ask my
   exist subscribers to re-subscribe thrue MailPoet form. This requirement is irrelevant
   and could upset subscribers who have already signed up and cause them to cancel
   their subscription!
 * [@geraltrivia](https://wordpress.org/support/users/geraltrivia/) maybe you know
   to help me?
 *  My website is [https://market.bmap.co.il/](https://market.bmap.co.il/)
    -  This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by [WebStar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Hebrew Date] Date format in shortcut](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/date-format-in-shortcut/)
 *  Thread Starter [WebStar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/)
 * (@vertsman)
 * [2 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/date-format-in-shortcut/#post-18059732)
 * 🤦‍♂ Shortcode
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons] Discount price disappears if the plugin is activated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/discount-price-disappears-if-the-plugin-is-activated/)
 *  [WebStar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/)
 * (@vertsman)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/discount-price-disappears-if-the-plugin-is-activated/#post-17754934)
 * Update my previous post: I see that the problem not in YITH Products Add-on plugin,
   I’ve disabled it, but YITH Discout plugin doesn’t display disccounted price (
   on the product page) at all.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Product Add-Ons] Discount price disappears if the plugin is activated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/discount-price-disappears-if-the-plugin-is-activated/)
 *  [WebStar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/)
 * (@vertsman)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/discount-price-disappears-if-the-plugin-is-activated/#post-17752378)
 * I have the same problem. I’ve installed a discounts plugin (not YITH) on my site
   and all worked right. After this, I added a YITH Products Add-on plugin and it
   ignore the discounted price in the total calculated price on the product page(
   on the Cart page the discounts calculated right). So I thought that YITH Products
   Add-on plugin don’t know to read the discounted price from another plugin and
   I bought an original YITH Discounts plugin. After it was installed, I see that
   the problem wasn’t solved – it still ignore the discounted price (and also doesn’t
   display a discounts table on the product page)
 * Link to the saצple product (this is testing temporary domain) After adding this
   product to cart, if you click on “edit options”, you can see the discounts table
   on the “popup”.
 * [https://bbc.web-star.co.il/product/sample-product/](https://bbc.web-star.co.il/product/sample-product/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jovvie Point of Sale POS for WooCommerce] Translation & Localization Support](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-localization-support/)
 *  [WebStar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/)
 * (@vertsman)
 * [5 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translation-localization-support/#post-14336988)
 * Hello, [@bizswoop](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bizswoop/) !
    I’ve translated
   this plugin to Hebrew and I see that you’ve added my translation. Thanks a lot!
   Hebrew is RTL language. If you can please add “direction:rtl” to <body> element,
   when it detects the Hebrew language.
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by [WebStar](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vertsman/).

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)