Title: velphia's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# velphia

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Data Source for Contact Form 7] Single quotes in meta keys](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/single-quotes-in-meta-keys/)
 *  Thread Starter [velphia](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/)
 * (@velphia)
 * [2 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/single-quotes-in-meta-keys/#post-17757017)
 * Wow, that was fast, thank you very much!
 * All the best
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Email Template Designer - WP HTML Mail] Happy Forms Support](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/happy-forms-support/)
 *  [velphia](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/)
 * (@velphia)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/happy-forms-support/#post-11100225)
 * Hello [@haet](https://wordpress.org/support/users/haet/),
    I sent you an email
   at the beginning of the week but I’m afraid he got into spam. I am sorry to write
   to you here but I have not found other solutions. I bought your plugin Ninja 
   Forms Excel Export but it seems that I do not have the latest version out of 
   the version I did not run on WordPress 5. It is very urgent that’s why I allow
   myself to leave you a message here. Thank you to answer me as soon as possible.
   Regards, Rose
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by [velphia](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/).
    -  This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by [velphia](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PDF & Print by BestWebSoft - WordPress Posts and Pages PDF Generator Plugin] custom fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-fields-293/)
 *  [velphia](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/)
 * (@velphia)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-fields-293/#post-10519446)
 * Request #14878
    Please could I have news ? It’s been 15 days that lasts and it
   does not move forward! Thank
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Catalogue] Product description in category](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-description-in-category/)
 *  Thread Starter [velphia](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/)
 * (@velphia)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-description-in-category/#post-6762633)
 * Bon un développeur m’a aidé, aussi je poste la solution quand même, cela servira
   sans doute à quelqu’un… (mais je poste en français na !!)
    Dans le fichier wpc-
   catalogue.php, environ ligne 170 :
 *     ```
       <div id="wpc-products">';
                       while($products->have_posts()): $products->the_post();
                           $title = get_the_title();
                           $permalink = get_permalink();
       ```
   
 * ajouter ; `$product_desc = get_the_content();`
 * puis ensuite vers la ligne 329 trouvez le code `echo '<h2 class="wpc-title">'.
   $title . '</h2>';` et ajouter `echo '<p class="descript"> '. $product_desc .'
   </p>';`
 * et si vous souhaitez couper le texte pour ne pas l’avoir en entier je vous propose
   d’ajouter avant le dernier code `$content_max_length = 90;
    if ($content_max_length
   < strlen($product_desc)) { $product_desc = substr($product_desc, 0, $content_max_length).‘…’;}`
   le 90 étant le nombre de caractère.
 * Voilà en espérant que ça aide !
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Catalogue] Product description in category](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-description-in-category/)
 *  Thread Starter [velphia](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/)
 * (@velphia)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-description-in-category/#post-6762548)
 * No one to help me ? 🙁
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Catalogue] Product description in category](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-description-in-category/)
 *  Thread Starter [velphia](https://wordpress.org/support/users/velphia/)
 * (@velphia)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-description-in-category/#post-6762474)
 * Hello,
 * I’m still looking. I tried to put as code below `while($products->have_posts()):
   $products->the_post();` :
    `$product_desc = get_post_meta(get_the_id(),'product_desc',
   true);`
 * then to display the description:
    `echo '<p class = "descript">'. $ product_desc.'
   </ p> ';` but nothing appears 🙁

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)