Title: vehem's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# vehem

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vehem/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vehem/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vehem/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vehem/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vehem/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vehem/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vehem/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vehem/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Directory] Sort posts in categories by date because Simp.Dir.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sort-posts-in-categories-by-date-because-simpdir/)
 *  [vehem](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vehem/)
 * (@vehem)
 * [10 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/sort-posts-in-categories-by-date-because-simpdir/#post-8197401)
 * Hi there,
 * I have the same problem, and I think it’s kind of major problem : the plugin 
   impact native worpdress behaviour. Posts archives SHOULD be sorted by date, and
   of course, a listing directory would be sorted in alphabetical order.
 * Without upgrading to Premium version, I think you should reconsider the way you
   display listings within the plugin, so that it shouldn’t impact normal blog archive
   page of wordpress.
 * Or if you have any code correction we could add in our functions.php or archive-
   listing.php template, that would do the job 🙂
 * Thx

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)