Title: PapiWeb's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# PapiWeb

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Bazaar Lite] Problem with my products page.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-my-products-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [PapiWeb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/)
 * (@vbas)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-my-products-page/#post-10380277)
 * Hi alexvtn,
 * If you send a message from the website, I shall not receive it, because it is
   the address of e-mail of my customer who is by default.
    Can you send it to me
   by e-mail?
 * Claude.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Bazaar Lite] Problem with my products page.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-my-products-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [PapiWeb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/)
 * (@vbas)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-my-products-page/#post-10380227)
 * Hi alexvtn,
 * Almost the same problem after that.
 * BTW, can you tell, how to deactivate the Breadcrumbs ?
 * Claude.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Bazaar Lite] Problem with my products page.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-my-products-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [PapiWeb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/)
 * (@vbas)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-my-products-page/#post-10380216)
 * Hi, alexvtn,
 * I use the “DuracellTomi’s Google Tag Manager for WordPress”
    Link: [https://gtm4wp.com/](https://gtm4wp.com/)
 * Anything else ?
 * Claude.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Bazaar Lite] Problem with my products page.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-my-products-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [PapiWeb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/)
 * (@vbas)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-my-products-page/#post-10379498)
 * Hi alexvtn,
 * I did not receive answer from you and the situation is urgent.
    I used your theme
   because it was compatible with “WooCommerce”. You asked me to remove 2 plugins,
   what I made. The problem is not settled.
 * I should not be the only one with this problem, many people use “WPBakery page
   Builder” .
    Do you have another solution for me. Thank you.
 * Claude.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Bazaar Lite] Problem with my products page.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-my-products-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [PapiWeb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/)
 * (@vbas)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-my-products-page/#post-10375354)
 * Hi alexvtn,
 * Thank you for your quick answer.
    I deactivated 2 extensions and I have the same
   problem. I changed that the copyright in the ” footer.php “file.
 * What can we make now?
 * Claude.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan] I can’t login.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-cant-login-29/)
 *  Thread Starter [PapiWeb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/)
 * (@vbas)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-cant-login-29/#post-9958179)
 * Hi,
    I don’t think you understand. Let me explain my step one by one in january
   20th: 1-I make a backup (files & data) 2-I install your plugin and make setting
   like your tutorial. 3- In the setting page I change my login page to ([http://grouperiendeau.com/gr](http://grouperiendeau.com/gr))
   4- I check: wp-admin & wp-login.php pages for no access. 5-Testing my web site
   for wordpress connexion, still work. 6-The day after I try again, still NOT working.
   7- I change the folder of “wp-ceber” to “wp-cerberold” 8- Still NOT work to connected
   my wordpress page. 9-I installed the “wp-ceber-reset”, information I saw in your
   forum place. 10- I try to connect with “wp-login.php”. 11-I have my login session.
   I try to connected. 12- The URL changed for ([http://grouperiendeau.com/wp-admin](http://grouperiendeau.com/wp-admin)).
   I’ve got no message nothing. 13- I deleted every files & folders in my web sites
   and put back my 20th january backup files & data. 14- I’ve got my login page,
   I put all my information, click to connect, the URL change for “wp-admin” page
   and nothing else. 15- I deleted again all my files & folders, put back my 13th
   january backup. 16-I’ve got my login page, I put all my information, click to
   connect, the URL change for “wp-admin” page and nothing else. 17-I’m 100% sure
   that my web site with the wordpress connection is working well before I installed
   your plugin. 18- So, you said in your last email: “The plugin does not change
   files on the disk in any folder. If you think that the plugin prevent you from
   being able to log in, you can delete the plugin folder and login as usual.”
 * You know I really did that a few times and nothing happen then my wp-admin page
   display with nothing else then a blank page, and the day before I installed for
   the first time you plugin, my dashboard connection for wordpress working fine.
 * Sorry my english is not very good and I don’t want to translate because I’m so
   desappointed…… and you have nothing to say to help me.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Cerber Security, Anti-spam & Malware Scan] I can’t login.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-cant-login-29/)
 *  Thread Starter [PapiWeb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbas/)
 * (@vbas)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-cant-login-29/#post-9953997)
 * I have configure the new access URL and keep in security place. That’s what i
   mean.
 * I had made the installation of “Ceber-security” on January 20th of this year.
   I made a backup before modifying the Web site.
 * When i saw that is not working.
    I downloaded the backup re-installed, and that
   does not still work. I can’t delete your plugin in the plugin folder, at this
   point(with backup), is still not there.
 * Nevertheless before January 20th the Web site worked very well.
    Can you tell
   me if your plugin change something eslewhere then the plugin folder ? I mean 
   in the “wp-admin” folder, something like that !
 * Thank you.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)