Title: vbaaccess's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# vbaaccess

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Download Monitor] Responsive Layout Various Devices](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/responsive-layout-various-devices/)
 *  Thread Starter [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [2 months, 1 week ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/responsive-layout-various-devices/#post-18971530)
 * Thank you for quick response to my question. Using your original PHP file with
   default 3 column layout. When I resize the browser window from 3 to 2 columns
   the third download item wraps to next row same as I described in my original 
   question. I not sure how to use CSS to get the download items fill correctly 
   down the page?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] WooCommerce Status Widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-status-widget/)
 *  [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [5 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-status-widget/#post-14900626)
 * Do you have **Disable WooCommerce Bloat** plugin installed? There has been on
   going issue where if you update WooCommerce and have the annoying admin dashboard
   enabled the WooCommerce Status widget on the home page is not visible until you
   enable or install the **Disable WooCommerce Bloat** plugin. I had this issue 
   was trying to figure out why it would disappeared when updating WooCommerce. 
   I no expert with WooCommerce just had this issue a few weeks ago. BTW, hate the
   new WooCommerce Dashboard.
    -  This reply was modified 5 years ago by [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce] Latest v 2.5.1 or 2.5.2 turns off WooCommerce Status Meta Box](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-v-2-5-1-or-2-5-2-turns-off-woocommerce-status-meta-box/)
 *  [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [5 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-v-2-5-1-or-2-5-2-turns-off-woocommerce-status-meta-box/#post-14825604)
 * Hi, I found a workaround that seems to work. Firstly disable **Disable WooCommerce
   Bloat** plugin and then update WooCommerce to latest version 5.6.0. I found this
   would stop the update from crashing your website. I then updated **Disable WooCommerce
   Bloat** plugin to the latest version and then reenabled it. I did this on a localhost
   first and then on my live website. Please backup live website before doing any
   changes just in case things go wrong. The **WooCommerce Status Meta Box** us 
   now visible on the WordPress Dashboard. I hope it works for you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[UpdraftPlus: WP Backup & Migration Plugin] All client backups visible after restore one client](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-client-backups-visible-after-restore-one-client/)
 *  [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-client-backups-visible-after-restore-one-client/#post-13781951)
 * I have this annoying issue for ages. I use Google Drive so I can’t create separate
   folders for each website. When I do restore all the backups from other websites
   are listed. I have select all then deselect the backups I do want for the website
   and delete them but not from Google Drive. That’s my workaround.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Rich Showcase for Google Reviews] 0 Star Ratings Should be 4.7](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/0-star-ratings-should-be-4-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/0-star-ratings-should-be-4-7/#post-11204465)
 * I found the issue. I accidentally deleted the two tables created by this plugin
   on both websites. I deactivated/deleted plugin and reinstalled it and set the
   Google Places API and Place ID and now is working.
 * I used WP Optimize tables feature to delete unused tables deleted them by accident.
   Just be careful when using this plugin.
 * Issue now resolved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[UpdraftPlus: WP Backup & Migration Plugin] Restore From Backup Add Other Sites Backups to Current Site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restore-from-backup-add-other-sites-backups-to-current-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/restore-from-backup-add-other-sites-backups-to-current-site/#post-10978040)
 * Sorry it’s been a while since I posted back with issue with UpdraftPlus Backups.
 * Problem: When I restore a backup with Google Drive, the backup works as expected
   but the backup process lists all the backups for other sites that have backups
   in my UpdraftPlus folder in Google Drive. Its’ the same as I if clicked Rescan
   Remote Storage link. BTW, I did’t click this link. In my case 35 backups for 
   other sites minus their missing log files appear. Luckily, it does not delete
   the actual Google Drive backups. I have to manually select each non-related backup
   and delete it manually making sure I do not the select delete remote files in
   UpdraftPlus. This has happened on any website that I have run a restoration on.
   I am using WordPress 4.9.8 on all websites as I don’t trust latest Gutenberg 
   Editor in WordPress 5.0. Too many issues. WordPress is becoming a nightmare to
   maintain. I can’t give you log file as it is deleted when the restoration process
   is finished.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popup Builder - Create highly converting, mobile friendly marketing popups.] Latest Version Not Working With Sydney Theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-version-not-working-with-sydney-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/latest-version-not-working-with-sydney-theme/#post-10515650)
 * I tried the latest update **Version 3.0.2**. All pages load except the **home
   page** which hangs with bouncing balls. Disable plugin allows hone to load. I
   like to upgrade but can’t while isuue remains. Home page loads a popup to prompt
   website visitors to signup for Newsletter. Had to revert back to **Version 2.6.7.6**
   which works fine. Can’t leave home page in a broken state so I am unable to show
   screen capture of the issue. No error messages are displayed. Thanks any way.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Page Builder by SiteOrigin] Page Builder Update Breaks Accordion Open/Close Buttons](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-builder-update-breaks-accordion-open-close-buttons/)
 *  Thread Starter [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-builder-update-breaks-accordion-open-close-buttons/#post-9696300)
 * Hi Andrew,
 * Disabled Cache Content > Installed new plugin update > Clear WP Fastest Cache
   and the Accordion now works on Chrome and Firefox.
 * I generally try to work our issues myself. Problem resolved.
 * Thank you very much.
    Tony
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Page Builder by SiteOrigin] Page Builder Update Breaks Accordion Open/Close Buttons](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-builder-update-breaks-accordion-open-close-buttons/)
 *  Thread Starter [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-builder-update-breaks-accordion-open-close-buttons/#post-9696225)
 * Hi Andrew,
 * The link to my Shared Google folder below contains 4 screen captures that highlight
   the problem with the new update to Page Builder and the Accordion Widget. I reproduced
   the problem in Chrome and Firefox. Theme is Sydney which recommends Page Builder.
 * [https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13xPoZcYE7rWj3tdQ_BIwNUDxUk7AMsLN?usp=sharing](https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13xPoZcYE7rWj3tdQ_BIwNUDxUk7AMsLN?usp=sharing)
 * I hope that demonstrates the problem I am having.
 * Kind regards
    Tony
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Sydney] Alignment Issue Post Summary Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alignment-issue-post-summary-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alignment-issue-post-summary-page/#post-9695540)
 * Hi Kharis,
 * I have implemented the code with the above link.
 * I can display 6 latest news post summaries on the home page.
 * Thank you very much.
 * Tony
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Sydney] Alignment Issue Post Summary Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alignment-issue-post-summary-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alignment-issue-post-summary-page/#post-9680163)
 * Hi Kharis,
 * I had it set as 9999 in the readings settings which does not make any difference.
   The **Latest News Post Summarizes** by default is set to 3 in the **fp-latest-
   news.php** file.
 * Thank you anyway.
 * Tony
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Sydney] Alignment Issue Post Summary Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alignment-issue-post-summary-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alignment-issue-post-summary-page/#post-9679672)
 * Hi Kharis,
 * I have added your code to my child theme functions.php file and it works. I reverted
   the parent theme functions.php file to the original code.
 * BTW, is there a way to increase the number of posts summaries on the home page.
   I know you can change it from 3 to 6 but this requires making changes to parent
   fp-latest-news.php file. I tried to do it in the child theme functions.php but
   hit a number of error messages so I gave up. I just have to remember to replace
   the fp-latest-news.php if the Sydney theme is updated. I know its not ideal.
 * Kind regards
    Tony
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Sydney] Alignment Issue Post Summary Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alignment-issue-post-summary-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alignment-issue-post-summary-page/#post-9669230)
 * I found work around open Sydney theme functions.php file search for “masonary”
   and comment out the following lines:
 * /* if ( get_theme_mod(‘blog_layout’) == ‘masonry-layout’ && (is_home() || is_archive())){
   
   wp_enqueue_script( ‘sydney-masonry-init’, get_template_directory_uri() . ‘/js/
   masonry-init.js’, array(‘masonry’),”, true ); } */
 * This will stop the masonry-init.js file from calling masonary.min.js main file.
 * Kind regards
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Sydney] Alignment Issue Post Summary Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alignment-issue-post-summary-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alignment-issue-post-summary-page/#post-9669008)
 * I made a typo error.
 * Should be, if rename **masonry-init.js.disabled** file in the “**wp-content/themes/
   sydney/js**” folder, the alignment issue goes away. Just loose the cool effects
   of elements moving around the page.
 * Kind regards.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Sydney] Alignment Issue Post Summary Page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alignment-issue-post-summary-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [vbaaccess](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/)
 * (@vbaaccess)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/alignment-issue-post-summary-page/#post-9668999)
 * Hi Kharis,
 * If rename masonry-init.js.disabled file in the “wp-content/themes/sydney/inc”
   folder, the alignment issue when refreshing Latest News page goes away. There
   is something in the JavaScript code that has change since the previous version
   of the Sydney theme.
 * Kind regards

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vbaaccess/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)