Title: vanjadin's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# vanjadin

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vanjadin/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vanjadin/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vanjadin/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vanjadin/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vanjadin/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vanjadin/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vanjadin/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vanjadin/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] gutenburg block editor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gutenburg-block-editor/)
 *  [vanjadin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vanjadin/)
 * (@vanjadin)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gutenburg-block-editor/#post-12100398)
 * Hi there,
 * the file structure has to be like Amit desribed it and Karen’s CSS does the trick,
   thanks!
 * child theme folder > assets > css > gutenberg > gutenberg-editor.min.css (this
   doesn’t have to be copied, it just has to have the same name).
 * I suppose the OceanWP Devs made this styling in order to make the back end editor
   look more similar to the front end text in the theme (in the basic setting without
   changes to the typography settings).
 * But I agree – it makes the fonts in the Gutenberg editor quite illegible and 
   editing unnecessarily cumbersome; please at least increase the contrast of the
   font there.
 * Best
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Slider by Soliloquy - Responsive Image Slider for WordPress] Okay, but… (concerning the "personal" upgrade)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/okay-but-concerning-the-personal-upgrade/)
 *  Thread Starter [vanjadin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vanjadin/)
 * (@vanjadin)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/okay-but-concerning-the-personal-upgrade/#post-8115954)
 * Hello,
 * my wrong – I’m sorry!
 * Concerning your answer’s second point:
 * Although renewals are optional, regular updates of plugins are crucial for security
   reasons.
    So any user buying a license should consider the long-term costs of
   keeping a plugin up to date; a point I obviously missed earlier.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Sweep] Word to the Wise – Polylang Language](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/word-to-the-wise-polylang-language/)
 *  [vanjadin](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vanjadin/)
 * (@vanjadin)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/word-to-the-wise-polylang-language/#post-6151603)
 * I can also confirm that the translation options of a site I built using Polylang
   broke after using WP-Sweep.
    One of the flags wasn’t showing in the frontend 
   anymore and wasn’t editable in the backend; the only solution then was to delete
   the language, insert it again and assign all images and posts to it over again…
   I’m very careful with sweeping that site, now.
 * *edit: sweeping anything but terms and options seems to work fine.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)