Title: vaneeka's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# vaneeka

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vaneeka/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vaneeka/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vaneeka/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vaneeka/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vaneeka/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vaneeka/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vaneeka/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vaneeka/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Badge Management] Badge not showning with Atelier Theme](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/badge-not-showning-with-atelier-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [vaneeka](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vaneeka/)
 * (@vaneeka)
 * [8 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/badge-not-showning-with-atelier-theme/#post-9605000)
 * Hello and thanks for the reply!
    I’ve noticed this thing too, so I replaced the
   product-thumbnails.php and product-image.php files in the wp-content/themes/my-
   theme/woocommerce/single-product path with those upgraded of woocommerce >3.0
   and now the plugin works perfectly. => [http://www.navigare-watches.com/prodotto/itaca-blue-na223/](http://www.navigare-watches.com/prodotto/itaca-blue-na223/)
 * Thanks a lot for the support!
 * Best regards,
    Vaneeka
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Product Gallery & Image Zoom] Zoom hide gallery images products](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zoom-hide-gallery-images-products/)
 *  [vaneeka](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vaneeka/)
 * (@vaneeka)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zoom-hide-gallery-images-products/#post-8154228)
 * Thank you very much for the tip.. I hope that this will work even with my wordpress
   🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Product Gallery & Image Zoom] Zoom hide gallery images products](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zoom-hide-gallery-images-products/)
 *  [vaneeka](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vaneeka/)
 * (@vaneeka)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/zoom-hide-gallery-images-products/#post-8149559)
 * Hi! I’m having the same problem.. did you solve the problem?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Product Gallery & Image Zoom] Changes back to primary image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changes-back-to-primary-image/)
 *  [vaneeka](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vaneeka/)
 * (@vaneeka)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/changes-back-to-primary-image/#post-8149536)
 * Hello there, I have the same problem. I’m working with a plugin that allow me
   to show the product in different color variant. If I select an other color variant
   the zoom display the featured image. I tried to add your script in function.php
   file of my theme but still doesn’t working..
    This is the link of the website
   [http://www.bordegoni-lab.com/monfrini/prodotto/new-sauvage-collection/](http://www.bordegoni-lab.com/monfrini/prodotto/new-sauvage-collection/)
 * Thenk you a lot for your attention!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)