Title: usualUser's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# usualUser

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Tiled & Circular galleries not working anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tiled-circular-galleries-not-working-anymore/)
 *  Thread Starter [usualUser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/)
 * (@usualuser)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tiled-circular-galleries-not-working-anymore/#post-5837353)
 * Problem resolved with WordPress & Theme update
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Arcade Basic] Theme adding extra parameter on request to get Image Gallery ? ?w=-30](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-adding-extra-parameter-on-request-to-get-image-gallery-w-30/)
 *  Thread Starter [usualUser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/)
 * (@usualuser)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-adding-extra-parameter-on-request-to-get-image-gallery-w-30/#post-5841929)
 * Problem resolved with WordPress upgrade
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Tiled & Circular galleries not working anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tiled-circular-galleries-not-working-anymore/)
 *  Thread Starter [usualUser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/)
 * (@usualuser)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tiled-circular-galleries-not-working-anymore/#post-5837231)
 * Ok I see, I ran out of ideas, I’m waiting for the author theme to respond
 * If by the time you ever think of something that can handle the issue, I’ll be
   glad to hear it as well =)
 * If I get an answer from the other post, I’ll inform here for other people that
   may have the same issue
 * Cheers
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Tiled & Circular galleries not working anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tiled-circular-galleries-not-working-anymore/)
 *  Thread Starter [usualUser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/)
 * (@usualuser)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tiled-circular-galleries-not-working-anymore/#post-5837208)
 * Thanks for your question Ryan and I got some news about the issue (not from the
   other post though)
 * Since you asked me this question I tried a slideshow and a square tiles on the
   same page
 * Result is :
    Slideshow is working Square tiles is not working
 * The difference between those two is that one request my website to get the image
   and the other request another website (for some reasons ?)
 * Slideshow request : [http://openlycurious.com/Chez-Pedro/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/new_Gallery_cool_5.jpg?w=984](http://openlycurious.com/Chez-Pedro/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/new_Gallery_cool_5.jpg?w=984)
   
   Square Tiles request : [http://i0.wp.com/openlycurious.com/Chez-Pedro/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/pedro_gallery_5.jpg?w=-30](http://i0.wp.com/openlycurious.com/Chez-Pedro/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/pedro_gallery_5.jpg?w=-30)
 * What is this “i0.wp.com” doing in here ?
 * Cheers
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Tiled & Circular galleries not working anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tiled-circular-galleries-not-working-anymore/)
 *  Thread Starter [usualUser](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usualuser/)
 * (@usualuser)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tiled-circular-galleries-not-working-anymore/#post-5837165)
 * Thanks for the quick answer,
 * I did post something on the Theme support forum : [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-adding-extra-parameter-on-request-to-get-image-gallery-w-30?replies=1#post-6625597](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-adding-extra-parameter-on-request-to-get-image-gallery-w-30?replies=1#post-6625597)
 * I tried to find something in the themes php file but I didn’t find anything
 * I’ll post the answer here as well (if I find anything)
 * Cheers
 * EDIT : It now works on Sparkling theme (it was a temporary problem which was 
   actually not related to the issue as on Arcade basic)
    I’ll still inform what
   happen about Arcade theme

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)