Title: LNBridges's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# LNBridges

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usoblogger/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usoblogger/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usoblogger/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usoblogger/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usoblogger/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usoblogger/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usoblogger/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usoblogger/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Exclude URLs from XML Using a Rule?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-urls-from-xml-using-a-rule/)
 *  Thread Starter [LNBridges](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usoblogger/)
 * (@usoblogger)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-urls-from-xml-using-a-rule/#post-9452113)
 * I set these posts to draft for the time being, but there are about 130, and a
   new one is added weekly, so the ideal solution would be to use a wildcard to 
   exclude these URLs from the XML sitemap automatically. Let me know if there’s
   any way to do that 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Disable Contextual Related Posts Plugin on Custom Post Types](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-contextual-related-posts-plugin-on-custom-post-types/)
 *  Thread Starter [LNBridges](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usoblogger/)
 * (@usoblogger)
 * [14 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-contextual-related-posts-plugin-on-custom-post-types/#post-2275641)
 * Hey Steve,
 * Thanks so much! I am so sorry for the VERY late response, but I’ll be sure to
   try this & see what happens.
 * Thanks again!
 * Lauren
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Brand New to RSS- Need Help!!!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/brand-new-to-rss-need-help/)
 *  Thread Starter [LNBridges](https://wordpress.org/support/users/usoblogger/)
 * (@usoblogger)
 * [17 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/brand-new-to-rss-need-help/#post-1077705)
 * Thanks, this helps. But how do I enable the feed/add a link in the WordPress 
   dashboard?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)