Title: unclepeanut's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# unclepeanut

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/unclepeanut/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/unclepeanut/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/unclepeanut/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/unclepeanut/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/unclepeanut/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/unclepeanut/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/unclepeanut/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/unclepeanut/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[News CPT] Change excerpt alignment?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-excerpt-alignment/)
 *  Thread Starter [unclepeanut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/unclepeanut/)
 * (@unclepeanut)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-excerpt-alignment/#post-7353421)
 * Hi [@vanjwilson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/vanjwilson/)
 * Thanks for the reply.
 * I’m pretty new to this, but this is how I had it after adding your rule:
 * > .news-cpt .entry-content p {
   >  text-align: center; }
   > .entry-content p {
   >  text-align:justify; }
 * After noticing this didn’t work, I now know (thanks to you) where to go to change
   the alignment. I simply commented out the original rule:
 * > .news-cpt .entry-content p {
   >  text-align: center; }
   > /*.entry-content p {
   >  text-align:justify; }*/
 * So far there has been no problems, so hopefully I won’t need to worry. If problems
   arise, I could probably just change the original rule to “center”.
 * Thanks for your assistance!
 * Jamie

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)