Title: txia's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# txia

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/txia/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/txia/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/txia/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/txia/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/txia/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/txia/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/txia/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/txia/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Olsen Light] WordPress credit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-credit-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [txia](https://wordpress.org/support/users/txia/)
 * (@txia)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-credit-1/#post-7389970)
 * Whoua thats so nice..; I gave it a go through CodeStyling Localization then thas
   it !!
    Thanks again Fotis !!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Olsen Light] WordPress credit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-credit-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [txia](https://wordpress.org/support/users/txia/)
 * (@txia)
 * [10 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-credit-1/#post-7389966)
 * Hi Fotis,
 * Thank you so much for your help. Actually I did not expect someone to give an
   answer so fast.
    Do you think your code keep the translation ? I mean the them
   is translation comptable. Would this still be the case ? Especially for “Proudly
   powered by”
 * Thank you again. I will try this code right now..
 * Regards
 * My website : [http://www.lyfoung.com](http://www.lyfoung.com)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)