Title: twilightit's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# twilightit

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Duplicate Page] Update Not Working with Elementor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-not-working-with-elementor/)
 *  [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-not-working-with-elementor/#post-18898801)
 * Go to: [https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-page/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-page/)
 * There is a text link at the bottom of the righthand bar ADVANCED OPTIONS
 * After clicking on that, scroll all the way down and you will see a dropdown under
   PREVIOUS VERSIONS. Just click the Download button with 4.5 selected and that 
   should give you the original build.
 * We removed the other version from our site, downloaded this one, activated it,
   and it all started working again.
 * Hope that helped.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Client Reports] FEATURE REQUEST: Report History](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-request-report-history/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [5 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-request-report-history/#post-18880412)
 * Yea, I am aware of the features, we have been a pro subscriber for years. For
   the feature request, I was simply asking that when an email is sent, it just 
   keeps a copy of the email sent, so that you can reference it later. So not an
   activity logger, just an email copy keeper 🙂
 * I hope that gives some clarity. Looking forward to v2!!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode Page & Under Construction] I want the website to appear when the countdown timer reaches 0](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-want-the-website-to-appear-when-the-countdown-timer-reaches-0/)
 *  [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-want-the-website-to-appear-when-the-countdown-timer-reaches-0/#post-18842425)
 * This is a great idea and should be a feature request. At a minimum make it part
   of the pro edition, as it may help increase subscribers. Please add this to your
   scope for future releases.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Excessive noise for Critical alerts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excessive-noise-for-critical-alerts/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [1 year, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excessive-noise-for-critical-alerts/#post-18616609)
 * Good stuff Peter, thank you for everything. Keep up the good work with such an
   amazing product.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Excessive noise for Critical alerts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excessive-noise-for-critical-alerts/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [1 year, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excessive-noise-for-critical-alerts/#post-18614859)
 * Can you point me in the direction of Marketing materials on your site? I am having
   trouble getting clients to upgrade to a paid version and could use some help 
   to sell ’em on it. Also, if you have any good blog material like “Why you should
   use Wordfence over other security plugins” or similar, then I can post it out
   on our site. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wordfence Security - Firewall, Malware Scan, and Login Security] Excessive noise for Critical alerts](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excessive-noise-for-critical-alerts/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [1 year, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/excessive-noise-for-critical-alerts/#post-18614772)
 * Oh! I didn’t know of that product. I am setting it up now. Good stuff. Let me
   see if that helps 🙂
 * Thank you for the great info, it is appreciated.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jeg Kit for Elementor – Powerful Addons for Elementor, Widgets & Templates for WordPress] Jkit Icon Box – Missing Body → Icon Spacing setting](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jkit-icon-box-missing-body-%e2%86%92-icon-spacing-setting/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [1 year, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/jkit-icon-box-missing-body-%e2%86%92-icon-spacing-setting/#post-18584951)
 * I cant believe I missed that, thanks for pointing it out. I had a feeling I was
   just being blind.
 * I did create a global CSS to adjust it (below) but that is not needed, so I removed
   it since I would rather use the widget setting:
 * .jeg-elementor-kit.jkit-icon-box .icon-box .icon {
   margin-bottom: 25px !important;}
 * Thank you for the responsive support!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jeg Kit for Elementor – Powerful Addons for Elementor, Widgets & Templates for WordPress] Spinning wheel of death in Elementor left menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spinning-wheel-of-death-in-elementor-left-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/spinning-wheel-of-death-in-elementor-left-menu/#post-18540571)
 * Doh! Our default config was supposed to be 512M, so I didn’t check. You were 
   right, it was simply a memory issue, for some reason this site was set to 256
   on our servers.
 * Thank you for the quick response, next time I will make sure to check the obvious
   first 👍🏻
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GiveWP - Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform] Form Grid Block not displaying properly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-grid-block-not-displaying-properly/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-grid-block-not-displaying-properly/#post-18515232)
 * Yea, that was it. So glad it was an easy fix. I didn’t realize that slug was 
   taken 😂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GiveWP - Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform] Form Grid Block not displaying properly](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-grid-block-not-displaying-properly/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [1 year, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-grid-block-not-displaying-properly/#post-18510151)
 * That is the issue, it is the correct page which is why I am confused….I am using
   the shortcode you guys explain to use in the documentation. The editor view looks
   right, but it shows an archive page when you go to it. Am I using the wrong shortcode?
 * Here is a screenshot to view the page from the admin, and how I was expecting
   it to look, and the grid look shows up properly:
 * [https://snipboard.io/CBjNiR.jpg](https://snipboard.io/CBjNiR.jpg)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GiveWP - Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform] Manually Fixing donations stuck in processing mode](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/manually-fixing-donations-stuck-in-processing-mode/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/manually-fixing-donations-stuck-in-processing-mode/#post-18475450)
 * Any idea on my last post, the customer is getting a bit flustered that this isnt
   working.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GiveWP - Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform] Donate button works when logged in, just disappears when not](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donate-button-works-when-logged-in-just-disappears-when-not/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donate-button-works-when-logged-in-just-disappears-when-not/#post-18473436)
 * We were able to configure Litespeed Cache to remain active by adjusting the LiteSpeed
   Cache settings, providing caching and functionality without interfering with 
   GiveWP. The main conflict was with JavaScript cache. We disabled the JavaScript
   file minification in order to resolve the issues. Please note there may be other
   modifications depending on other users setups, but it is definitely possible 
   to have them coexist.
 * So, it just took a little playing around with the settings, but are now able 
   to use both GiveWP and LiteSpeed Cache (and QUIC.colud CDN) without any conflicts.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GiveWP - Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform] Manually Fixing donations stuck in processing mode](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/manually-fixing-donations-stuck-in-processing-mode/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/manually-fixing-donations-stuck-in-processing-mode/#post-18471711)
 * OK, so we got the webhook all setup, but now it is worse. It is throwing an error
   when trying to donate: “Stripe.confirmPayment0: the ‘confirmParams.return_url’
   argument is required when using automatic payment method.”
 * We verified all was setup per your instructions.
 * I have screenshots, but I don’t see a way to add them to the post. Here is a 
   Dropbox share with the pics…I will disable the share once this is resolved. There
   is nothing secure in the screenshots.
 * [https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/byyg1ks7e3wmg7fjk8coj/ACN5_YZdBrmImaC3hj8ScHk?rlkey=8538cabctx7ped3xdbdtsyt8a&st=48tckddg&dl=0](https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/byyg1ks7e3wmg7fjk8coj/ACN5_YZdBrmImaC3hj8ScHk?rlkey=8538cabctx7ped3xdbdtsyt8a&st=48tckddg&dl=0)
 * Here are the steps the customer followed: 
   1 First button – Donate
 * 2 Then highlight $10 tab hit Donate Now
 * 3 name email etc hit continue
 * 4 Donate w/ credit card is highlighted, filled out all info hit Donate Now
 * 5 this box pops up (see attachment)
 * 6 hit Donate Now again ‘just in case’ and the same page pops again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GiveWP - Donation Plugin and Fundraising Platform] Donate button works when logged in, just disappears when not](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donate-button-works-when-logged-in-just-disappears-when-not/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/donate-button-works-when-logged-in-just-disappears-when-not/#post-18466379)
 * Found the issue, and I figured I would share incase others have a similar problem.
 * We run Litespeed – CloudLinux servers. To utilize the CDN on QUIC.cloud, we must
   use the Litespeed Cache plugin. Unfortunately, the problems persisted even after
   adding the necessary exclusions in the cache plugin, so it was necessary to deactivate
   the plugin to ensure the donation form functions correctly.
 * Once we disabled the Litespeed Cache plugin, all worked well.
 * We are going to run through this with Litespeed support and see if they are willing
   to find the root cause and fix. We will see what happens.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wholesale Suite – B2B, Dynamic Pricing & WooCommerce Wholesale Prices] WordPress Crashes whenever duplicating products](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-crashes-whenever-duplicating-products/)
 *  Thread Starter [twilightit](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twilightit/)
 * (@twilightit)
 * [1 year, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-crashes-whenever-duplicating-products/#post-18404267)
 * Hope this helps providing some clarity:
 * **2025-04-05T00:56:58+00:00Critical** Uncaught Error: Call to a member function
   update_meta_data() on bool in /home/hookedupright/public_html/wp-content/plugins/
   woocommerce-wholesale-prices/includes/class-wwp-duplicate-product.php:157 Additional
   context{ “error”: { “type”: 1, “file”: “/home/hookedupright/public_html/wp-content/
   plugins/woocommerce-wholesale-prices/includes/class-wwp-duplicate-product.php”,“
   line”: 157 }, “remote-logging”: true, “backtrace”: [ “”, “#0 /home/hookedupright/
   public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-wholesale-prices/includes/class-wwp-
   duplicate-product.php(201): WWP_Duplicate_Product->wwp_duplicate_role_based_meta(
   Array, 0, 260)”, “#1 /home/hookedupright/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-
   wholesale-prices/includes/class-wwp-duplicate-product.php(94): WWP_Duplicate_Product-
   >wwp_duplicate_variable_product(Object(WC_Product_Variable), Object(WC_Product_Variable),
   747, 259, Array)”, “#2 /home/hookedupright/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.
   php(324): WWP_Duplicate_Product->wwp_run_product_duplicate(Object(WC_Product_Variable),
   Object(WC_Product_Variable))”, “#3 /home/hookedupright/public_html/wp-includes/
   class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)”, “#4 /home/hookedupright/
   public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)”, “#5 /home/
   hookedupright/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/class-
   wc-admin-duplicate-product.php(119): do_action(‘woocommerce_pro…’, Object(WC_Product_Variable),
   Object(WC_Product_Variable))”, “#6 /home/hookedupright/public_html/wp-includes/
   class-wp-hook.php(324): WC_Admin_Duplicate_Product->duplicate_product_action(”)”,“#
   7 /home/hookedupright/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook-
   >apply_filters(”, Array)”, “#8 /home/hookedupright/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.
   php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)”, “#9 /home/hookedupright/public_html/wp-
   admin/admin.php(419): do_action(‘admin_action_du…’)”, “#10 /home/hookedupright/
   public_html/wp-admin/edit.php(10): require_once(‘/home/hookedupr…’)”, “#11 {main}”,“
   thrown” ] }[](https://www.hookedupright.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-status&tab=logs&view=single_file&file_id=fatal-errors-2025-04-05#L2)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)