Title: TurnStone's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# TurnStone

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Requests and Feedback](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/requests-and-feedback/)
   
   In reply to: [Theme Feature Filter – WPML PLEASE](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-feature-filter-wpml-please/)
 *  Thread Starter [TurnStone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/)
 * (@turnstone)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-feature-filter-wpml-please/#post-6784103)
 * Yes, they have a list… but it takes for ever to click every one and check what
   they look like and if the features I need/want are part of that theme.
    Quite
   a waste of time. 🙁
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Virtue] Translating homepage with WPML](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translating-homepage-with-wpml/)
 *  [TurnStone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/)
 * (@turnstone)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translating-homepage-with-wpml/#post-5067476)
 * I have the same problem…
 * Are you telling me that with the WPML Multilingual CMS package I can’t translate
   my Virtue theme home page?
 * PS – If Kadence would make a multi-purpose bilingual theme that could be fully
   translated without all those plugin issues, that would be ideal! After all, WordPress
   is for non-coding types. 😉
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[evolve] Front Page Content Boxes: how to use images instead of icons?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/front-page-content-boxes-how-to-use-images-instead-of-icons/)
 *  [TurnStone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/)
 * (@turnstone)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/front-page-content-boxes-how-to-use-images-instead-of-icons/#post-5165670)
 * Folks… I give up!
 * I searched and read all I could find and can’t find a way to do it. I can’t put
   this on hold while I look for a solution, so sadly had to switch theme (Virtue).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[evolve] Front Page Content Boxes: how to use images instead of icons?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/front-page-content-boxes-how-to-use-images-instead-of-icons/)
 *  [TurnStone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/)
 * (@turnstone)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/front-page-content-boxes-how-to-use-images-instead-of-icons/#post-5165669)
 * Arg… I need to create a multilingual site, had my site done on another theme 
   but had to change because it was not completely compatible with WPML.
 * While I very much like Evolve, I too have the issue of the icons!! I have small
   pictures that I want to use and don’t know how to do it… How do I create a child
   theme that will not be overwritten by the next update?
 * Wish the designers would give us the option to either go with logo or a small
   picture…
 * Also, I’m quite new at WordPress. How do I figure out what size of picture I 
   need for each placement? I don’t want my site to slow to load, but still look
   good on large screens. 😉
 * Thanks you in advance.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] How to place an image next to the contact form](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-place-an-image-next-to-the-contact-form/)
 *  Thread Starter [TurnStone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/)
 * (@turnstone)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-place-an-image-next-to-the-contact-form/#post-6043202)
 * Found a solution… Created columns and then the picture no longer interfered with
   the contact form.
 * Case closed! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Responsive] Translate all website content into Latin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translate-all-website-content-into-latin/)
 *  [TurnStone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/turnstone/)
 * (@turnstone)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/translate-all-website-content-into-latin/#post-5825045)
 * I’m looking for exactly the same thing!!
 * I want to create a French-English website. I don’t want any machine translation
   or pre-translation. I want to create/enter my own translated text.
 * Hope someone can tell me how to do it…
 * Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)