Title: tryscer's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tryscer

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tryscer/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tryscer/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tryscer/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tryscer/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tryscer/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tryscer/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tryscer/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tryscer/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Live Press 1.5.1.3 Moldy Banana Release](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/live-press-1513-moldy-banana-release/)
 *  [tryscer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tryscer/)
 * (@tryscer)
 * [21 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/live-press-1513-moldy-banana-release/page/4/#post-245835)
 * Another problem: when posting in langauges other than English (such as Hebrew),
   all Livejournal can display is Gibberish. This is although I noticed all the 
   text fields go through utf8_encode. Any idea why that happens?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [permalink_anchor() Returns Nothing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalink_anchor-returns-nothing/)
 *  Thread Starter [tryscer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tryscer/)
 * (@tryscer)
 * [21 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalink_anchor-returns-nothing/#post-223625)
 * Solved it!
 * If anyone’s interested — I used $id instead of permalink_anchor and it works 
   fine. Thanks a lot!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [permalink_anchor() Returns Nothing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalink_anchor-returns-nothing/)
 *  Thread Starter [tryscer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tryscer/)
 * (@tryscer)
 * [21 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalink_anchor-returns-nothing/#post-223623)
 * Thanks for the reply. No, the_permalink won’t work for me — what I’m trying to
   do is to have under each Page the Pages it fathers. What I was trying to do is
   put
 * ‘<?php wp_list_pages(‘title_li=&child_of=permalink_anchor()’); ?>’
 * But that doesn’t display anything. Next, I tried
 * ‘<?php $var1 = permalink_anchor(); echo $var1; ?> ‘
 * But that returns nothing just the same.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [permalink_anchor() Returns Nothing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalink_anchor-returns-nothing/)
 *  Thread Starter [tryscer](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tryscer/)
 * (@tryscer)
 * [21 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/permalink_anchor-returns-nothing/#post-223612)
 * Also, if that helps — I’m running WordPress 1.5 and this tag returns nothing 
   on any kind of page, not just Pages.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)