Title: tremblayly's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tremblayly

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Page url image not loading on Twitter tweet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-url-image-not-loading-on-twitter-tweet/)
 *  Thread Starter [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-url-image-not-loading-on-twitter-tweet/#post-16510267)
 * Hi Mabellyne
 * No I don’t use featured images nor do I add one in the Yoast SEO meta box. I 
   never did that for any of my website pages, but now that we have SEO expert, 
   they are posting using page URL and don’t get an image. I guess I will now have
   to do this for certain content pages or have and SQL query that can generate 
   random images.
 * Thank you
 * Lyse
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce PayPal Payments] Currency issue (thread 2) – CANNOT_MIX_CURRENCIES](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/currency-issue-thread-2-cannot_mix_currencies/)
 *  [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/currency-issue-thread-2-cannot_mix_currencies/#post-16431280)
 * Sorry for jumping into this thread but I’ve been having several failed orders
   as a result of this error. This is a very critical error and I’ve been working
   hard with the WooCommerce currency converter to find a fix and this now January
   and I still get this error. Can this issue be escalated to PayPal Payments be
   fixed ASAP.
 * Lyse
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Members - Membership & User Role Editor Plugin] Shop Manager Role issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shop-manager-role-issue-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shop-manager-role-issue-2/#post-16418844)
 * H
 * I confirm that all 3 Shop Manager roles have the same issue.
 * The issue with selecting the attributes is that, even though there are hundreds
   of attributes to select from, only a handful show in the search. As a result 
   when trying to add the attribute, it comes back and says it already exists (but
   it can’t be accessed).
 * Thanks
 * Lyse
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Members - Membership & User Role Editor Plugin] Shop Manager Role issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shop-manager-role-issue-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shop-manager-role-issue-2/#post-16414805)
 * Is anyone here able to help?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Members Membership Plugin] Shop Manager Role issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shop-manager-role-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shop-manager-role-issue/#post-16390796)
 * Hi Chad,
 * The plugin is Members by Memberpress. So you’re right I’ve posted in the wrong
   support group.
 * Thank you for clarifying.
 * Lyse
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Members Membership Plugin] Shop Manager Role issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shop-manager-role-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [3 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shop-manager-role-issue/#post-16387539)
 * When adding new products you can select from existing attributes or add new ones
   like color: blue, red, yellow…. or size: S, M, L, XL… those are attributes you
   can create to setup product varations.
 * So sorry for the confusion.
 * Lyse
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Product Feed PRO for WooCommerce by AdTribes – Product Feeds for WooCommerce] Google Product Feed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/google-product-feed-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [5 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/google-product-feed-3/#post-13882971)
 * Yes you can close the ticket.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Conflict with WooCommerce Shipping Calculator](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-woocommerce-shipping-calculator/)
 *  Thread Starter [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-woocommerce-shipping-calculator/#post-13069494)
 * Thank you for the quick response.
    Lyse
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Conflict with WooCommerce Shipping Calculator](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-woocommerce-shipping-calculator/)
 *  Thread Starter [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [6 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-woocommerce-shipping-calculator/#post-13069490)
 * Hi
    Found another plugin that caused this plugin to cause the conflict. All is
   working now. Lyse
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Code Snippets] Conflict with plugin causes error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-plugin-causes-error/)
 *  Thread Starter [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-plugin-causes-error/#post-12796867)
 * Hi Shea,
    Thank you for the prompt reply and glad to hear it’s not the plugin
   but perhaps one of my code snippet I’ve used for displaying the customer type
   on my order page. Lyse
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Invoices for WooCommerce] Display tax name instead of «VAT %s»](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-tax-name-instead-of-vat-s/)
 *  [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-tax-name-instead-of-vat-s/#post-12680902)
 * Thank you for the update. I really appreciate your feedback. Now we have an idea
   when this is going to be fixed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Invoices for WooCommerce] Display tax name instead of «VAT %s»](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-tax-name-instead-of-vat-s/)
 *  [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/display-tax-name-instead-of-vat-s/#post-12679515)
 * I have reported this issue last March and still have not heard back from developers.
   
   Hope we hear from him this month.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Autoptimize conflict with admin access](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/autoptimize-conflict-with-admin-access/)
 *  Thread Starter [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/autoptimize-conflict-with-admin-access/#post-12606272)
 * Thank so very much for the quick response.
 * Lyse
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Autoptimize conflict with admin access](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/autoptimize-conflict-with-admin-access/)
 *  Thread Starter [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/autoptimize-conflict-with-admin-access/#post-12606249)
 * Hi Frank,
 * So,
 * like this:
    [https://snipboard.io/VrXSyW.jpg](https://snipboard.io/VrXSyW.jpg)
 * and this:
    [https://snipboard.io/MBa3eK.jpg](https://snipboard.io/MBa3eK.jpg)
 * Did I understand you correctly?
 * Thanks
    Lyse
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Autoptimize conflict with admin access](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/autoptimize-conflict-with-admin-access/)
 *  Thread Starter [tremblayly](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/)
 * (@tremblayly)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/autoptimize-conflict-with-admin-access/#post-12606131)
 * H
    OK I deactivated the snippet and reactivated the plugin. All works well.
 * I added to the snippet because I received an email that: “Autoptimize’s cache
   size is getting big, consider purging the cache.”
 * Thanks for your patience
    Lyse

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tremblayly/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)