Title: treenut's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# treenut

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-DBManager] Content Folder Vanished, Site Down!!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-folder-vanished-site-down/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-folder-vanished-site-down/#post-6737685)
 * It is pointless now because all page content and post content is gone, none of
   the images are loading and I am not sure how to restore the database backup without
   access to the cPanel. Is this something that went wrong within the server? I 
   am pretty sure this site is hosted by GoDaddy, but I don’t have access to do 
   any troubleshooting with them.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-DBManager] Content Folder Vanished, Site Down!!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-folder-vanished-site-down/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-folder-vanished-site-down/#post-6737675)
 * Oh, and this is the error message I was getting
 * “Your backup folder is NOT writable
    To correct this issue, make the folder /
   home/dkbroberg702/public_html/wp-content/backup-db writable. Your backup folder
   MIGHT be visible to the public To correct this issue, move the file from /home/
   dkbroberg702/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-dbmanager/htaccess.txt to /home/
   dkbroberg702/public_html/wp-content/backup-db/.htaccess”
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-DBManager] Content Folder Vanished, Site Down!!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-folder-vanished-site-down/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-folder-vanished-site-down/#post-6737671)
 * And here is an archive of the site: [http://web.archive.org/web/20150905054250/http://bluegooseinn.com/](http://web.archive.org/web/20150905054250/http://bluegooseinn.com/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-DBManager] Content Folder Vanished, Site Down!!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-folder-vanished-site-down/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-folder-vanished-site-down/#post-6737669)
 * What do you suppose happened then? Do you think there has been some kind of database
   corruption within the server by chance? While I was using this plugin?
 * here is a link to the site: [http://bluegooseinn.com/](http://bluegooseinn.com/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-DBManager] Content Folder Vanished, Site Down!!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-folder-vanished-site-down/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/content-folder-vanished-site-down/#post-6737646)
 * 1. I got an error saying “backup failed”
 * 2. When I installed the plugin I got an error message saying to change the backup
   path to wp-content rather than wp-content/backup-db, so I did.
 * 3. I replaced it and it works now.
 * 4. I don’t have a complete one
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Posts not showing on Posts page – Messed up site handed to me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/#post-4481985)
 * I don’t think it has anything to do with the database, it is def a theme issue.
   When I switch to twentyeleven for example, the blog works perfectly.
 * What is it that I need to do within this theme to get that blog working? In reading,
   I have set the home page to static and the blog to a page I created. I tried 
   making a template file from the original twentyeleven index.php and renaming 
   it ‘blog-template.php’ then setting the new blog page to that template, but it
   is still referencing the highly customized index.php file within this theme.
 * I did not set this site up, so I really have no clue how to fix this.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Posts not showing on Posts page – Messed up site handed to me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/#post-4481920)
 * Thank you, so will I be replacing the old WP install? After a backup.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Posts not showing on Posts page – Messed up site handed to me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/#post-4481915)
 * How do I connect the existing database to the new WP install? Do you think there
   is possible an alternative workaround?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Posts not showing on Posts page – Messed up site handed to me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/#post-4481913)
 * If you don’t mind me asking, what would be the best way of setting up a new site
   instance?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Posts not showing on Posts page – Messed up site handed to me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/#post-4481911)
 * This theme is really messed up. I think they just copied the entire theme of 
   twentyeleven and renamed the folder, rather than creating a child theme.
 * Here is the functions.php but I am not finding that post format
    [http://pastebin.com/dJNbCpCD](http://pastebin.com/dJNbCpCD)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Posts not showing on Posts page – Messed up site handed to me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/#post-4481909)
 * Hello WPRanger, here is the link to the content.php I was able to get the sidebar
   to show up but not the individual posts.
 * content.php: [http://pastebin.com/VhsLu5Nc](http://pastebin.com/VhsLu5Nc)
 * Blog page: [http://innatrosehall.com/our-blog/](http://innatrosehall.com/our-blog/)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Posts not showing on Posts page – Messed up site handed to me](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/posts-not-showing-on-posts-page-messed-up-site-handed-to-me/#post-4481792)
 * Sure, thank you WPRanger for replying to my long post. And I am also stoked to
   learn about pastebin.
 * Here is the link to the blog template code
 * [http://pastebin.com/MMZwGyx0](http://pastebin.com/MMZwGyx0)
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Help! Page Content not showing after Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-page-content-not-showing-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-page-content-not-showing-after-update/#post-4182531)
 * Also, I just tried creating a test page, with content and it shows up in the 
   front end when I publish it. I also just downloaded a fresh version of WordPress
   then replaced the wp-includes folder and the wp-admin folder via ftp.
 * I also disabled the plugins by renaming the folder plugins to plugins-hold, then
   logged back in wp-admin and changed folder name. I deactivated plugins in the
   admin as well, one by one.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Help! Page Content not showing after Update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-page-content-not-showing-after-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [treenut](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treenut/)
 * (@treenut)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/help-page-content-not-showing-after-update/#post-4182526)
 * Is there a different way to check error logs aside from contacting the host?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)