Title: treadwell's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# treadwell

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treadwell/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treadwell/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treadwell/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treadwell/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treadwell/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treadwell/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treadwell/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treadwell/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Suits] Remove space above text heading?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-space-above-text-heading/)
 *  [treadwell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treadwell/)
 * (@treadwell)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-space-above-text-heading/#post-5850015)
 * BTW – I tried adding the rule mentioned above to the Stylesheet but that didn’t
   change anything. I need to remove the white space above the Title. Thanks
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Suits] Remove space above text heading?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-space-above-text-heading/)
 *  [treadwell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treadwell/)
 * (@treadwell)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-space-above-text-heading/#post-5850014)
 * I too am having a problem removing extra white space on my Home page:
 * [http://nativesciencereport.org/](http://nativesciencereport.org/)
 * Also, as you can see, the BLOG page comes up first instead of the Home page. 
   How do I fix this as well?
 * Thanks
    Polly
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Suits] Remove space above text heading?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-space-above-text-heading/)
 *  [treadwell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treadwell/)
 * (@treadwell)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-space-above-text-heading/#post-5850013)
 * Sorry. Link below:
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Suits] Remove space above text heading?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-space-above-text-heading/)
 *  [treadwell](https://wordpress.org/support/users/treadwell/)
 * (@treadwell)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-space-above-text-heading/#post-5850012)
 * I too am having a problem removing extra white space above a headline on the 
   Home page. Link here:
 * [http://nativesciencereport.org/](http://nativesciencereport.org/)
 * I don’t see any content in Firebug or the PHP file so there’s nothing to remove.(?)
   Where should I be going to find this in order to remove it?
 * Also, when you go to the site, the BLOG page comes up first instead of the HOME
   page. How do I fix this so the HOME page comes up first?
 * Thanks
    Polly

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)