Title: Roger White's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Roger White

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] DIgital Downloads – Partial downloads](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/digital-downloads-partial-downloads/)
 *  Thread Starter [Roger White](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/)
 * (@trans4)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/digital-downloads-partial-downloads/#post-12828385)
 * [@conschneider](https://wordpress.org/support/users/conschneider/) So….as mentioned
   I’ve tried with a vanilla platform localhost, straight out of the box, no custom
   changes – vanilla, using a only the latest default theme and also woocommerce
   = same problem.
 * I’ve even changed the source file to a different format type, mp4 to mp3, mp3
   to pdf, pdf to jpg but still get the same problem, changed the source location
   too – only a partial download of the file.
 * I have however got a positive result by changing source location to within WordPress…
   I really dont want this as a workaround though as large files (600mb – in my 
   case) should be leveraged using cloud storage solutions.
 * I’m struggling to find a similar download plugin which uses the Force Downloads(
   hidden URL method) – end users receive/use this example link:
 * [http://template.local/?download_file=4354&order=wc_order_RpCkUlUwItjSR&email=roger%40trans4.co.uk&key=9533651b-1acd-46de-803a-4ae11d93a5e9](http://template.local/?download_file=4354&order=wc_order_RpCkUlUwItjSR&email=roger%40trans4.co.uk&key=9533651b-1acd-46de-803a-4ae11d93a5e9)
 * If the product is within WordPress download completes – fully, if outside of 
   WordPress then only a partiual download is completed (340 – 380kb…which varies
   depending on type and size of original file…the source file being 4mb or 600mb).
 * Grateful for any input as always – thank you 😉 .
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] DIgital Downloads – Partial downloads](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/digital-downloads-partial-downloads/)
 *  Thread Starter [Roger White](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/)
 * (@trans4)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/digital-downloads-partial-downloads/#post-12816517)
 * [@lukefiretoss](https://wordpress.org/support/users/lukefiretoss/) – yes or a
   DropBox or OneDrive…the concept is no different.
 * This issue here is purely with Woocommerce, irrelevant where the end file is 
   stored?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] DIgital Downloads – Partial downloads](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/digital-downloads-partial-downloads/)
 *  Thread Starter [Roger White](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/)
 * (@trans4)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/digital-downloads-partial-downloads/#post-12816223)
 * [@conschneider](https://wordpress.org/support/users/conschneider/) thanks for
   the reply.
 * Yes agree and understand this, but nothing has changed in terms of hardware or
   even settings only updates from plugins and framework.
 * Max execution time is set to 300 which is ample.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [redirect_to=http after site move](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect_tohttp-after-site-move/)
 *  Thread Starter [Roger White](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/)
 * (@trans4)
 * [10 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/redirect_tohttp-after-site-move/#post-7462464)
 * Thanks for your comment BobNwp,
 * Yes Duplicator was the most recent version.
 * No errors reported in package.
 * All users suffer this redirect, with a bit of tweaking within the redirect post
   1st attempt of entering challenges i.e redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.websiteA.
   com%2Fwp-admin%2F&reauth=1 login to dashboard or destination is successfully.
 * No, unfortunately site does not exist in original destination.
 * When I say “Google” I mean no posts show any resolution.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Add to Cart Missing for Product Variations](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-missing-for-product-variations/)
 *  [Roger White](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/)
 * (@trans4)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-missing-for-product-variations/page/2/#post-3428838)
 * UPDATE – I’ve now rolled back to WooCommerce 1.6.6 and seem to have the variations
   working with this particular theme.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Add to Cart Missing for Product Variations](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-missing-for-product-variations/)
 *  [Roger White](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/)
 * (@trans4)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-missing-for-product-variations/page/2/#post-3428837)
 * Hi SplashingPixels,
 * Yes I agree, I’m currently going through the motions of reviewing other themes
   to see how they adopt the variation.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Add to Cart Missing for Product Variations](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-missing-for-product-variations/)
 *  [Roger White](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/)
 * (@trans4)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-missing-for-product-variations/page/2/#post-3428835)
 * On the demo page (unless I’m not looking at the right URL) the demo products 
   dont have variations.
 * Standard (non variable products) work fine.
 * I’ve contacted both WooThemes and DXThemes and received a standard reply – check
   documentation, contact the 3rd party, review documentation…..post question on
   here.
 * Looks like I wont be recommending this theme or plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Add to Cart missing on variations product](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-missing-on-variations-product/)
 *  Thread Starter [Roger White](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/)
 * (@trans4)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-missing-on-variations-product/#post-3902365)
 * My bad, thought I had replied with a Yes.
 * I dont believe the “work-around” to be a route I should I take.
 * Surely others have experienced this and WooThemes/WooCommerce know of this problem,
   but is that why a subscription is required for additional support?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Add to Cart Missing for Product Variations](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-missing-for-product-variations/)
 *  [Roger White](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/)
 * (@trans4)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-missing-for-product-variations/#post-3428832)
 * My bad, I thought I had replied with a yes 🙂 .
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Add to Cart Missing for Product Variations](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-missing-for-product-variations/)
 *  [Roger White](https://wordpress.org/support/users/trans4/)
 * (@trans4)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-to-cart-missing-for-product-variations/#post-3428829)
 * Hi All,
 * My first post so please be nice 🙂
 * I have a similiar problem but using a DXTheme and WooCommerce with a dev-site
   I’m building.
 * With variations created no “add to cart” is available.
 * Site is: [http://trans4.co.uk/DevTest1-WP/?product=12-corner-carousel-set](http://trans4.co.uk/DevTest1-WP/?product=12-corner-carousel-set)
 * Been scratching my head for a few days now, any indication on what the issue 
   is would be grately appreciated.
 * Regards,
 * Roger

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)