Title: tomppa28's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tomppa28

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomppa28/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomppa28/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomppa28/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomppa28/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomppa28/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomppa28/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomppa28/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomppa28/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hot Random Image] When does the image change?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-does-the-image-change/)
 *  Thread Starter [tomppa28](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomppa28/)
 * (@tomppa28)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-does-the-image-change/#post-10793888)
 * So, I think it was a problem with the theme. I changed it, and now, it works.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hot Random Image] When does the image change?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-does-the-image-change/)
 *  Thread Starter [tomppa28](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomppa28/)
 * (@tomppa28)
 * [7 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-does-the-image-change/#post-10793404)
 * OK, here is a link where you should be able to see it, the young girl in the 
   right column : [https://baugelitt.eu/chloe-saffy-soaring-blue/](https://baugelitt.eu/chloe-saffy-soaring-blue/)
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Baskerville 2 and problems with display of categories](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/baskerville-2-and-problems-with-display-of-categories/)
 *  Thread Starter [tomppa28](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomppa28/)
 * (@tomppa28)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/baskerville-2-and-problems-with-display-of-categories/#post-9034826)
 * Hello all and sorry for the delay… I had to spend quiet a lot of time in order
   to figure it all out before applying the changes to a productive site.
 * I proceeded as Gary suggested and I found the culprit. It was the extension “
   Huge IT Lightbox” that prevented Baskerville from displaying the articles unless
   it was on a mobile display. One does encounter strange phenomenons from time 
   to time 🙂 Once removed, everything works like a charm !
 * A big thx to you all and – happy Easter !!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Hyphenator] Vers. 4.1.0 insecure?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/vers-410-insecure/)
 *  [tomppa28](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomppa28/)
 * (@tomppa28)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/vers-410-insecure/#post-3153099)
 * Hello,
 * I encountered the exact same problem, and I regret that the extension has become
   unusable. Will there be an update ?
 * Thx in advance,
 * Thomas

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)