Title: tomchute's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tomchute

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomchute/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomchute/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomchute/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomchute/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomchute/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomchute/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomchute/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomchute/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Diary & Availability Calendar] Removing time – showing just date](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-time-showing-just-date/)
 *  Thread Starter [tomchute](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomchute/)
 * (@tomchute)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-time-showing-just-date/#post-3176128)
 * Thank you very much – brilliant
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Wallbase Theme Rename home button ?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wallbase-theme-rename-home-button/)
 *  [tomchute](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tomchute/)
 * (@tomchute)
 * [13 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wallbase-theme-rename-home-button/#post-3216145)
 * Hi All,
 * I’m having the same problem, and the fix works. However I would, as Andrew suggests,
   rather be modifying a child theme. The problem I have is that when I create a
   child theme and activate, the css loads OK, but the funcitonality (like the full
   screen slides and smooth drop down menu) do not.
 * Any advice much appreciated.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)