Title: tom4s's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tom4s

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom4s/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom4s/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom4s/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom4s/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom4s/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom4s/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom4s/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom4s/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Another Watermark Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/another-watermark-issue/)
 *  [tom4s](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom4s/)
 * (@tom4s)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/another-watermark-issue/#post-6431986)
 * [@photocrati](https://wordpress.org/support/users/photocrati/) – can you tell
   us how to make it working? There are the functions that can do it.
 * When I upload images, there must be some list of all images that I selected. 
   Nextgen Gallery take all of them and make the appropriate sizes (thumbnails).
   So in thit piece of code we can append the code that is making the watermarks.
   
   It should be the same code that is doing it right now via BULK ACTIONS in GALLERY
   MANAGER.
 * Can you advice us how to (and where) join (insert) the right code?
 * Thank you a lot
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Another Watermark Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/another-watermark-issue/)
 *  [tom4s](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom4s/)
 * (@tom4s)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/another-watermark-issue/#post-6431976)
 * Hello,
    how did you slve the problem with automatic watermark? I am looking for
   this. I want to add image watermark to every image that is uploaded via Nextgen
   Gallery.
 *  It is possible to do it with bulk operations inside gallery manager but I want
   the watermark on every image that I upload via Nextgen Gallery, so it would be
   very nice to be done automatically.
 * Thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Contact Form 7 – [textarea] – MAX-WIDTH](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-textarea-max-width/)
 *  Thread Starter [tom4s](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tom4s/)
 * (@tom4s)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/contact-form-7-textarea-max-width/#post-2811165)
 * Hello,
    thank You very much for your advice. This works great. I was thinkning
   about possibility to do this via some parameter inside WP administration / Contact/
   editing form settings. But this is enaught.
 * Thank You

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)