Title: toaster77's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# toaster77

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Revive Social – Social Media Auto Post and Scheduling Automation Plugin] separate Facebook and twitter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/separate-facebook-and-twitter/)
 *  Thread Starter [toaster77](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/)
 * (@toaster77)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/separate-facebook-and-twitter/#post-5255370)
 * Great guys !!! thank you 😉
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Revive Social – Social Media Auto Post and Scheduling Automation Plugin] Text with tweet](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-with-tweet/)
 *  [toaster77](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/)
 * (@toaster77)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/text-with-tweet/#post-5249128)
 * It will be a very good things to have this possibility !!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Groups - Memberships and Access Control] Import database](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/import-database-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [toaster77](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/)
 * (@toaster77)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/import-database-1/#post-4918762)
 * yes good thank you !!
    I have to translate all my website in many languages, 
   today I use WPML, is it compatible with it?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BackWPup – WordPress Backup & Restore Plugin] Backup dropbox and ftp failed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/backup-dropbox-and-ftp-failed/)
 *  Thread Starter [toaster77](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/)
 * (@toaster77)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/backup-dropbox-and-ftp-failed/#post-4683799)
 * with this one backwpup-disable-ssl-verify.zip
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BackWPup – WordPress Backup & Restore Plugin] Backup dropbox and ftp failed](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/backup-dropbox-and-ftp-failed/)
 *  Thread Starter [toaster77](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toaster77/)
 * (@toaster77)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/backup-dropbox-and-ftp-failed/#post-4683735)
 * Hi Daniel,
    I tried to install this plugin but it did a fatal error !! I have
   to install it like the other wordpress plugin?
 * I find why ftp doesn’t work… it was full 😉

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)