Title: tmctyping's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tmctyping

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tmctyping/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tmctyping/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tmctyping/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tmctyping/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tmctyping/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tmctyping/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tmctyping/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tmctyping/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP BackItUp Community Edition] update disaster](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-disaster-2/)
 *  [tmctyping](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tmctyping/)
 * (@tmctyping)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/update-disaster-2/#post-3737660)
 * Not very happy at this moment. This program installed on my clients old site 
   and now will not install on the new site:
 * > Fatal error: Class ‘WPBackitup’ not found in /home/content/50/10961350/html/
   > wp-content/plugins/wp-backitup/index.php on line 261
 * I chose this program to back up a client’s files and restore on a new server 
   and this is a disaster.
 * I cannot install this on the new server to get the back up file and I chose this
   because I do not have the time to go through all the files and do not want to
   do any coding. I have more clients who want back up systems and I was going to
   go Pro if this worked.
 * Don’t think so now. Any suggestions would be great as to how to get my client’s
   site back up with the .zip file. Running WP 3.5.1.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)