Title: tkdoherty's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# tkdoherty

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post Grid] WP Update 4.9.2 – Suddenly NO Grid!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-update-4-9-2-suddenly-no-grid/)
 *  [tkdoherty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)
 * (@tkdoherty)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-update-4-9-2-suddenly-no-grid/#post-9891871)
 * I’m using the Accelerate theme (current version: 1.3.3). I discovered that after
   the WP update, the grid stopped working on Accelerate’s business page template.
   It works on the default page template.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post Grid] WP Update 4.9.2 – Suddenly NO Grid!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-update-4-9-2-suddenly-no-grid/)
 *  [tkdoherty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)
 * (@tkdoherty)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-update-4-9-2-suddenly-no-grid/#post-9883717)
 * Also, I deactivated my other plugins and the grid still does not display.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post Grid] WP Update 4.9.2 – Suddenly NO Grid!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-update-4-9-2-suddenly-no-grid/)
 *  [tkdoherty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)
 * (@tkdoherty)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-update-4-9-2-suddenly-no-grid/#post-9883714)
 * MssDidi is not an isolated case. I just upgraded to WP 4.9.2 also and my Post
   Grid stopped working. No settings were changed…
 *   Forum: [Developing with WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/wp-advanced/)
   
   In reply to: [Searching a custom database table](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/searching-a-custom-database-table/)
 *  Thread Starter [tkdoherty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)
 * (@tkdoherty)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/searching-a-custom-database-table/#post-9059579)
 * Thank you for the quick response. The guestbook table isn’t encoded etc. But,
   as you suggested, it has nothing to do with posts and so isn’t currently searched
   with the default WP search. A second query would work fine. But I don’t know 
   how to set this up -any pointers or examples would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gwolle Guestbook] Customization Question](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customization-question-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [tkdoherty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)
 * (@tkdoherty)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customization-question-7/#post-8655169)
 * Hi. Sorry, I should have ready more before posting my previous question, but 
   I’m a novice. They only thing I could still use a little help with is changing
   the name of the fields as mentioned previously: Change City to Age, and Website
   to Country in both the form and what is shown to visitors. Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Comic Easel] Missing sidebars in appearance/widgets](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-sidebars-in-appearancewidgets/)
 *  Thread Starter [tkdoherty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)
 * (@tkdoherty)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-sidebars-in-appearancewidgets/#post-6915119)
 * Thanks for the suggestions. It turns out it was a plugin that caused the problem.
   I deactivated my plugins and the sidebars reappeared. Then one by one I reactivated
   only the plugins that I really need. Everything is working fine now, although
   I’m not sure which plugin caused the issue.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [The website encountered an error while retrieving…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-website-encountered-an-error-while-retrieving/)
 *  Thread Starter [tkdoherty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)
 * (@tkdoherty)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-website-encountered-an-error-while-retrieving/#post-2818333)
 * Writer WordPress Theme
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [The website encountered an error while retrieving…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-website-encountered-an-error-while-retrieving/)
 *  Thread Starter [tkdoherty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)
 * (@tkdoherty)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-website-encountered-an-error-while-retrieving/#post-2818330)
 * The error appears to be theme related with 3.4. I can log in as long as I’m running
   3.3.2. As soon as I upgrade my admin is gone.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [The website encountered an error while retrieving…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-website-encountered-an-error-while-retrieving/)
 *  Thread Starter [tkdoherty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)
 * (@tkdoherty)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-website-encountered-an-error-while-retrieving/#post-2818327)
 * Okay, I copied my theme drawer to a local drive, then deleted WP and re-installed.
   The auto install from my web host loads 3.3.2. After it finished I copied my 
   theme drawer to the new install and activated the theme. So far so good. But 
   when I tried to upgrade to 3.4, I got the following error message:
 * Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Custom_Image_Header in /home/tdoherty/public_html/
   wp-admin/custom-header.php on line 16
 * I tried this a couple of times including loading the upgrade first and then loading
   the theme. Each time my admin crashed with the above message… Should I just stick
   with 3.3.2?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [The website encountered an error while retrieving…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-website-encountered-an-error-while-retrieving/)
 *  Thread Starter [tkdoherty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)
 * (@tkdoherty)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-website-encountered-an-error-while-retrieving/#post-2818318)
 * Thanks for the suggestions everyone. So far I’ve had no luck. I did check my 
   config file and everything seems in order, so I don’t know where the error is.
   Unfortunately on my host (bluehost) I can’t restore individual databases or files,
   so if I restore from an earlier backup, I’ll wipe out updates/posts on my other
   blog. …I think I’m going to end up wiping out the blog on tkdoherty.com and then
   rebuild it.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [The website encountered an error while retrieving…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-website-encountered-an-error-while-retrieving/)
 *  Thread Starter [tkdoherty](https://wordpress.org/support/users/tkdoherty/)
 * (@tkdoherty)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/the-website-encountered-an-error-while-retrieving/#post-2818190)
 * NO, I don’t get a blank page when I try to log in. I get an error message. I 
   tried setting up another login to test if the problem is anim-only, but the new
   login got the same error. Then I tried a manual install. No luck:
 * The website encountered an error while retrieving [http://www.tkdoherty.com/wp-admin/index.php](http://www.tkdoherty.com/wp-admin/index.php).
   It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)