Title: timbunch's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# timbunch

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mail Bank - #1 Mail SMTP Plugin for WordPress] After 2.0.7 update error while update post or page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-2-0-7-update-error-while-update-post-or-page/)
 *  [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-2-0-7-update-error-while-update-post-or-page/#post-8407926)
 * Removing the translations.php file allows me to update posts while the plugin
   is activated, but obviously breaks the plugin’s UI, not showing any labels etc…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Mail Bank - #1 Mail SMTP Plugin for WordPress] After 2.0.7 update error while update post or page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-2-0-7-update-error-while-update-post-or-page/)
 *  [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-2-0-7-update-error-while-update-post-or-page/#post-8407913)
 * Same issue here:
    `Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already
   sent by (output started at /domains/mydomain.com/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-mail-
   bank/includes/translations.php:1)` I had to deactivate the plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] Is W3 Total Cache Dead?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-w3-total-cache-dead/)
 *  [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/is-w3-total-cache-dead/page/2/#post-6911892)
 * There are definitely some issues with 4.4.*. and W3TC. I had to revert back to
   the previous version of WP until I can figure out what’s wrong with it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SendGrid] Adding Categories and unique args to emails via wp_mail $headers](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-categories-and-unique-args-to-emails-via-wp_mail-headers/)
 *  [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-categories-and-unique-args-to-emails-via-wp_mail-headers/#post-5812489)
 * [@alexandrehumeau](https://wordpress.org/support/users/alexandrehumeau/) – I 
   forked this project over on GitHub here: [https://github.com/timbunch/wordpress/](https://github.com/timbunch/wordpress/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SendGrid] Adding Categories and unique args to emails via wp_mail $headers](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-categories-and-unique-args-to-emails-via-wp_mail-headers/)
 *  [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-categories-and-unique-args-to-emails-via-wp_mail-headers/#post-5812487)
 * I have created a pull request that will allow the use of headers like:
    $headers[]
   = ‘category: Welcome’;
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SendGrid] API Key Invalid for new API keys created since after the API permissions feature](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/api-key-invalid-after-for-new-api-keys-created-since-the-api-permissions/)
 *  [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/api-key-invalid-after-for-new-api-keys-created-since-the-api-permissions/#post-6869314)
 * Definitely a bug. I just ran into this issue with a fresh API key. Would be great
   to have fixed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Social Sharing (ShareDaddy) Requires Double Tap on Mobile](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-sharing-sharedaddy-requires-double-tap-on-mobile/)
 *  Thread Starter [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/social-sharing-sharedaddy-requires-double-tap-on-mobile/#post-6528003)
 * This behavior is due to default browser behavior with :hover rules in the CSS.
   Removing the hover CSS rules resolves the issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[EZ SQL Reports Shortcode Widget and DB Backup] WP_Widget is depreciated](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp_widget-is-depreciated/)
 *  Thread Starter [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp_widget-is-depreciated/#post-6479450)
 * Excellent! An easy fix is always the best kind.
 *   Forum: [Requests and Feedback](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/requests-and-feedback/)
   
   In reply to: [Get rid of emoji](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/get-rid-of-emoji/)
 *  [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/get-rid-of-emoji/page/2/#post-6061837)
 * I discovered this new emoji script because it wasn’t being re-written to pull
   from CDN via w3-total-cache, which was costly in more than one way.
 * I agree that emoji should not be a part of the core. It should be a plugin that
   adds additional functionality. Please drop this **“emoji cuteness”** from the
   core and move it to the plugins directory. Focus the core on building a better
   WordPress.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Comments' Post button hidden with long comments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-post-button-hidden-with-long-comments/)
 *  [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-post-button-hidden-with-long-comments/#post-4965297)
 * The standard WP comments are fine. I’m thinking there must be some way to trigger
   the resizing as if the comment form wasn’t dynamically loaded. But if not, I’ll
   just deal with it until I have a better commenting solution in place.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Comments' Post button hidden with long comments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-post-button-hidden-with-long-comments/)
 *  [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-post-button-hidden-with-long-comments/#post-4965295)
 * The biggest issue is with dynamic content.
    1. go here: [http://thekrazycouponlady.com/tips/](http://thekrazycouponlady.com/tips/)
    2. click on an article
    3. click on the comments button at the bottom of the modal
    4. insert long comments there
 * I’ve manually sized the iFrame to compensate for it not changing heights and 
   being cutoff. You can disable my CSS overrides to see it in action.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Comments' Post button hidden with long comments](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-post-button-hidden-with-long-comments/)
 *  [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/comments-post-button-hidden-with-long-comments/#post-4965293)
 * [@fgiasson](https://wordpress.org/support/users/fgiasson/) – did you ever find
   a solution to this? Looking for one here too.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Lift: Search for WordPress] Unable to view configuration page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-view-configuration-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-view-configuration-page/#post-5449810)
 * I don’t see anything in the logs that would point to a smoking gun, so to speak.
   My best guess is that another plugin is messing with it. If I had a fresh install,
   I’m sure it would pull up.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Lift: Search for WordPress] Unable to view configuration page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-view-configuration-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-view-configuration-page/#post-5449773)
 * It’s not a blank white page, it’s as if the content for the configuration screen
   just isn’t there.
 * Perhaps there is a conflict with another plugin.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Bootstrap Admin] WP 1.8 functionality is broken](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-18-functionality-is-broken/)
 *  Thread Starter [timbunch](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/)
 * (@timbunch)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-18-functionality-is-broken/#post-4409510)
 * Looks like it will be next year, updated to Bootstrap 3. Sorry for posting too
   quickly.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/timbunch/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)