Title: thom321's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# thom321

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thom321/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thom321/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thom321/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thom321/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thom321/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thom321/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thom321/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thom321/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sticky Menu & Sticky Header] It seems the plugin v2.0.1 is broken on WP 4.7.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/it-seems-the-plugin-v2-0-1-is-broken-on-wp-4-7-2/)
 *  [thom321](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thom321/)
 * (@thom321)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/it-seems-the-plugin-v2-0-1-is-broken-on-wp-4-7-2/#post-8865515)
 * Mark,
    Thanks for your response. While I have no doubt that your solution is 
   great, I am simply using a theme someone else created and am not really in a 
   position to implement your suggestion, at least I don’t think so.
 * While I have decent knowledge about how to use WordPress and plugins and some
   knowledge of php and js, I can’t say that I know nearly enough to make significant
   edits to the theme itself.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Sticky Menu & Sticky Header] It seems the plugin v2.0.1 is broken on WP 4.7.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/it-seems-the-plugin-v2-0-1-is-broken-on-wp-4-7-2/)
 *  [thom321](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thom321/)
 * (@thom321)
 * [9 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/it-seems-the-plugin-v2-0-1-is-broken-on-wp-4-7-2/#post-8854737)
 * Same here. You can take a look at this url where I just installed the plugin.
   Getting the exact same message in the log.
 * [http://besttoys4less.com/](http://besttoys4less.com/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP OAuth Server (OAuth Authentication)] Error on activation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-activation-44/)
 *  Thread Starter [thom321](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thom321/)
 * (@thom321)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-activation-44/#post-6796677)
 * Manuel, thank you for that suggestion. At least now my site doesn’t crash after
   I activate it.
 * Hoping the developer will come out with an update soon.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)