Title: thirdeye85's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# thirdeye85

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] Proper Way To Optimize CSS Delivery](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/proper-way-to-optimize-css-delivery/)
 *  Thread Starter [thirdeye85](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/)
 * (@thirdeye85)
 * [11 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/proper-way-to-optimize-css-delivery/#post-6200351)
 * Thank you for the reply back. I dd deactivate W3 total cache and as you said,
   installed the Better WordPress Minify, yet i still am having difficulty dealing
   with the CSS + JS.
 * Is this the type of thing that can be outsourced by a professional etc, I feel
   it is extremely important to have a speedy web response and I’ve tried many variations
   and can’t seem to get mine over 40 pts.
 * Please reply or e-mail if anyone is interested in such a service or can help.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Creating a PDF library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-a-pdf-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [thirdeye85](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/)
 * (@thirdeye85)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-a-pdf-library/#post-5903045)
 * Works great, thank you very much!! Exactly what I needed =D
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Creating a PDF library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-a-pdf-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [thirdeye85](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/)
 * (@thirdeye85)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-a-pdf-library/#post-5903044)
 * Thank you, ill check it out!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Creating a PDF library](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-a-pdf-library/)
 *  Thread Starter [thirdeye85](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/)
 * (@thirdeye85)
 * [11 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/creating-a-pdf-library/#post-5903042)
 * anybody have any idea on this one?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Zotpress] DOI showing up arbitrarily](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doi-showing-up-arbitrarily/)
 *  Thread Starter [thirdeye85](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/)
 * (@thirdeye85)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/doi-showing-up-arbitrarily/#post-5432819)
 * If you follow the site to: [http://www.backonpoint.com/mind-body-research/](http://www.backonpoint.com/mind-body-research/)
 * The 3rd link down has the doi and the others do not. I’d like to know why the
   others do not have the do link available.
 * Thanks
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress and WWW. Redirect](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-and-www-redirect/)
 *  Thread Starter [thirdeye85](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeye85/)
 * (@thirdeye85)
 * [14 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-and-www-redirect/#post-2610969)
 * A little bit more information. My main / site has the two hosted WP sites in 
   it’s sub-directories. So it’s setup like this /X /Y
 * The /X site and /Y sites both have their own separate .htaccess files as well,
   do I need to tamper with those or just is it just the / site .htaccess that I
   should need to adjust.
 * I’d appreciate it if their are any seasoned WP/Godaddy vets here.
 * Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)