Title: Anne's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Anne

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeve/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeve/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeve/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeve/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeve/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeve/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeve/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeve/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Folders - Unlimited Folders to Organize Media Library Folder, Pages, Posts, File Manager] Updated paid v 3.2.3 fubarred ADMIN, folders don’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updated-paid-v-3-2-3-fubarred-admin-folders-dont-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [Anne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeve/)
 * (@thirdeve)
 * [1 day, 21 hours ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/updated-paid-v-3-2-3-fubarred-admin-folders-dont-work/#post-19033214)
 * Hello, Patrick, and thanks for your response. Updating this thread was on my 
   list of things to do this morning. I resolved the problem by working by backing
   up my site and clearing the cache, since it appeared that the Folders update 
   was halfway accomplished. I restarted my PC, opened the Admin panel, and noticed
   that the folders had righted themselves, but had an argument with WordPress. 
   I discarded an outdated WordPress admin theme, then manually adjusted the Admin
   Dashboard. This worked. This time, the problem seems to have been caused by WordPress
   not playing nice. This problem is resolved for now, thank you. I’d hate to give
   up Folders, and am happy I didn’t have to.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Jetpack Post & email vs Post only](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-email-vs-post-only/)
 *  Thread Starter [Anne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeve/)
 * (@thirdeve)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-email-vs-post-only/#post-17381684)
 * It has been almost four days and I still have no answer to this question. Does
   anyone know the answer? Jetpack Newsletter, Post & email vs. Post only options.
   What happens when one chooses either option?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Jetpack - WP Security, Backup, Speed, & Growth] Jetpack Post & email vs Post only](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-email-vs-post-only/)
 *  Thread Starter [Anne](https://wordpress.org/support/users/thirdeve/)
 * (@thirdeve)
 * [2 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/post-email-vs-post-only/#post-17373399)
 * Is there anyone who can answer this question for me? Thank you!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)